• Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Thats never going to happen! lol
  • volleypc
    volleypc Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Someone that is respectful of others. Someone that would rather be out doing something than laying on the couch. Someone that can laugh at theirself and enjoys life. Someone that cares enough about their health that they want to take care of theirself. Someone that doesn't have a foul mouth and doesn't call other people names.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

Must also be able to cook bacon just right.

I think that's what every man wants....

.....the bacon nice and crispy!
    No, no, bacon should have some chew to it. Otherwise it's just salty powder. And it should be baked, in the oven, not flambeed on a skillet.

You are both wrong. Smoked bacon for the win!

556367_10100890766523635_2673054_n.jpg

Drooling!!! :love:

I was gonna add in my 2 cents but then I saw this and forgot what I was going to say....
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    <~~ Found her

very sweet! would hope my hubby would answer the same!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

DREAM WOMAN!

Sorry guys, I'm married already! Muah!!! (Wait...never mind...this isn't me. I have short legs...shapely, but short). Your dream girl may still be out there!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you guys sound like me.
    No kidding man. I've given up even defining what I might or might not be looking for. If she's breathing, and seems interested, we'll take it from there.

I wouldn't know if a woman is interested or not. I can't read the signs anymore. That spells a lifetime of singleness in my future.

Are we related??

Add three kids to that (I have custody), and you'd have a recipe for me lol.
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A confident woman. One who is beautiful and really doesn't know it. A real person who isn't caught up on stupid things and understands everyday isn't perfect and it's not a fairy tale we live in. A woman who I'm attracted to as well as I am to her. Someone who will share in the house hold things and doesn't expect to have everything given to them.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I would say that the vast majority of men who are straight prefer a woman with a vagina.
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who wants to cuddle 24/7, hold hands all the time, long walks on the beach, someone I can truly open up my inner feelings to, a woman who gives a three finger prostate massage, likes to kiss, spend hours talking about nothing but talking about everything, and likes to watch the notebook with me. Sighs. There just aren't many good women out there anymore..

Marry me :flowerforyou:

There are plenty of good women out there but they like bad boys or those very feminine guys that wear skinny jeans and preach about how evil corp America is.

hey hey hey! not true! i want to know where all the normal guys have gone! the ones that don't feel the need to straighten there hair! and bad boys are just not worth the time or energy.. where are the just generally decent guys!!
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hey hey hey! not true! i want to know where all the normal guys have gone! the ones that don't feel the need to straighten there hair! and bad boys are just not worth the time or energy.. where are the just generally decent guys!!
    [/quote]

Here, here!

I also find it interesting that so many men on this thread have said they want someone intelligent and driven and successful...I have worked hard to get a Master's Degree and have a good job but when it comes to dating I have been told men aren't interested because my "success intimidates them". So, if men really want a successful woman, it must mean I am completely non-attractive physically and they can't get past that to get to know me...or success isn't what they really want in the first place.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    trust, honesty, sense of humor , faith, goals, intelligence, and humility to name a few... the rest you just know when you find it
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    A confident woman. One who is beautiful and really doesn't know it. A real person who isn't caught up on stupid things and understands everyday isn't perfect and it's not a fairy tale we live in. A woman who I'm attracted to as well as I am to her. Someone who will share in the house hold things and doesn't expect to have everything given to them.
    great answer..nice
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    Kind, funny, health conscience, compassionate and a saver in regards to finance.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I like my women older, rich, and divorced. Addiction to plastic surgery and reality TV is also a plus.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    Personally, I am >most< drawn to a woman who....

....is good at tennis / is a good athlete / enjoys staying very active.
    ....is a vegan / vegetarian / health conscious / loves animals / cares about the environment.
    ....is creative / appreciates all forms of art.
    ....enjoys reading and learning new things / watches very little television / is not a pop culture addict.
    ....enjoys the outdoors (hiking / camping / gardening / beaching / traveling).
    ....has an interesting hobby or hobbies.
    ....genuinely enjoys conversation.
    ....has a glass is half full mentality / gives others the benefit of the doubt / withholds judgement.
    ....enjoys acquiring good karma / helps the less fortunate / pays it forward.
    ....can make fun of herself / enjoys laughing.
    ....can simultaneously juggle and solve three or more Rubik's Cubes. :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

I think that's what every man wants....

.....the bacon nice and crispy!
    No, no, bacon should have some chew to it. Otherwise it's just salty powder. And it should be baked, in the oven, not flambeed on a skillet.

You are both wrong. Smoked bacon for the win!

556367_10100890766523635_2673054_n.jpg

Drooling!!! :love:

I was gonna add in my 2 cents but then I saw this and forgot what I was going to say....

See, this proves my point. All men REALLY want is mad bacon cooking skillz and a vagina.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm not a man so I'm not going to answer the above question, however I would say this really depends on the man, the loser just warns your money, the control freak wants you to obey his every whim, and the womaniser just wants one thing.

If your asking if there are any decent men out there the answers yes, I married one of them, but he was the shy quiet type who looked nothing like the kind of guys I usually went for, but I fancied him and thought he would do till something better came along so I chased him. We have been married twelve years because I soon realised I was not going to get better than him.

So widen your horizons in what you want you man to look like but don't drop your standards of how you want to be treated, happy hunting xxx

After reading this post I realized I want a woman who proof reads, spell checks, and lastly someone who leaves crazy at home.
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    great answer..nice

Thank you. Now the part of finding her.......
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    applicable kitchen-ing skills