CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    - Someone pleasing to MY eye
    - a Godly woman
    - a woman with a sense of humor
    - an intelligent woman
    - a woman who smiles and laughs a lot
    - a woman with manners (very important)

last but not least...she must be breathing!

Of course, I'm not looking anymore because, apparently, I'm too picky.

I find that when you stop looking is when she shows up!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Good luck. Haha.

Can i get a guy that doesn't talk???? Silence, thats all i want about 90% of the day

I'm comfortable with silence, but you're married, and my ego wouldn't be allowed out of the bedroom...so we would never work.../sigh!

:heart:

And you have too good of a memory (like women do). That would just be drama...sorry

Would make for one hell of an unforgettable night though, yeah?

Key word...one =p.

Maybe, maybe not

:brokenheart:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options

That's what they say, but I stopped looking over 7 years ago and she hasn't shown up yet...LOL!!!!!!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

That's what they say, but I stopped looking over 7 years ago and she hasn't shown up yet...LOL!!!!!!!

No kidding man. I've given up even defining what I might or might not be looking for. If she's breathing, and seems interested, we'll take it from there.
  • CoCoBean14
    Options

aww! I'm not good with cliches... can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?? :)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Intelligence and curves.
  • coachblt
    Options
    No kidding man. I've given up even defining what I might or might not be looking for. If she's breathing, and seems interested, we'll take it from there.

I wouldn't know if a woman is interested or not. I can't read the signs anymore. That spells a lifetime of singleness in my future.
  • coachblt
    Options

aww! I'm not good with cliches... can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?? :)

Sarcasm? What's that? We don't get that where I'm from!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

just be patient she only has 3 more years to go....you know good behavior and such
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I wouldn't know if a woman is interested or not. I can't read the signs anymore. That spells a lifetime of singleness in my future.

Are we related??

Add three kids to that (I have custody), and you'd have a recipe for me lol.
  • CoCoBean14
    Options
    Intelligence and curves.

love love!!!

@coachbit, just have a trusted female (or male I guess lol) friend help you out, friends can be muchhh better at seeing the signs.
  • coachblt
    Options
    Friends? Oh heck no! I tried that once...once.

Never again! When I'm ready, I'll give it another shot.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    One that does not run the other direction in terror :)
  • coachblt
    Options

Are we related??

Any custody changes things. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. It's been a blessing for me.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

Must also be able to cook bacon just right.

Dang. out with the long legs requirement. I can cook some mean bacon ....have the perfect skillet
  • CoCoBean14
    Options

Are we related??

Any custody changes things. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. It's been a blessing for me.

again, aww :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Are we related??

Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up (meaning not being single) gladly.

And I hate, hate hate hate...being single.

(Edited to clarify my statement)
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Just someone you click with and you usually know it in the beginning.:smile:
  • CoCoBean14
    Options
    Friends? Oh heck no! I tried that once...once.

Never again! When I'm ready, I'll give it another shot.

and only when you're ready will it work. you know yourself better than anyone, hopefully anyway
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    A loving smile on the woman's face once you tell them about the prenup