Men what are u looking for in a women

Options

Replies

• DarqueChocalitLover
    Options
    Basic and simple... first and foremost I give what I ask for and that is honesty, faithfulness and 100%. If those three things are matched than whoop der it is. If those three things can not be given than the woman is not for me. Simple right?
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    A Best friend i can be romantic with and 100% goofy.

Best answer ever. Add Christian and that's all I ever want.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    SockImobi why did u copy another topic ?

You mean your topic? The one asking if there are any single Christian guys out there?

I really don't know. Why did I do that?

Careful...they gave me a strike for a similar thing. Its stupid...but it's the way the forums work.

Noted, thank you. It's bad to post a link to a topic within a topic created by the same user. I should have known... ;)

Topic-ception.....
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    SockImobi why did u copy another topic ?

You mean your topic? The one asking if there are any single Christian guys out there?

I really don't know. Why did I do that?

Careful...they gave me a strike for a similar thing. Its stupid...but it's the way the forums work.

Noted, thank you. It's bad to post a link to a topic within a topic created by the same user. I should have known... ;)

Topic-ception.....

:heart:

Wait, is that like contra...err, nevermind.
  • taxidermist15
    Options
    chris, your my hero
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    chris, your my hero

:blushing: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Still saving some air (114F air...but hey!) for you to breathe down here in Arizona :).
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Ok so here is a question for the guys why is everything about sex?

I'll field this one.

First. Everything isn't about sex.

Second, those things that are about sex...aren't about sex either.

What everything IS about...is closeness. And here's the thing. I can NEVER be physically, or emotionally closer to the woman I love than when I'm PHYSICALLY showing her the depth of that feeling, that closeness, that love.

So, take it however you like...but sex for the sake of sex is lame. Sex for the sake of driving home your feelings in a way you never could with words, or any action short of giving up your life...

Well, as I said...that's everything.

Cris, you are awesome. That is all. :-)

^Agree! Cris, you have it together! :D
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    That is good advice. I know many women who are miserable because their physical standards are too high. They look for a guy that looks exactly like "what they are looking for", sometimes people just have to accept the people who are genuinely good, the physical attraction will definitely follow. I'm fortunate to have a boyfriend whom I love, he is wonderful, and good looking. He has his flaws just like any other human being, but we love each other. I'm not going to keep searching just because he is not "perfect", I am very happy though :D
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Sex has nothing to do with god or anyone else for that matter, except the people two sharing the experience. When two people are able to completely entrust in one another and mutually and selflessly offer this experience to one another, something really mystical that happens.

You know, in that moment where everything else in the entire world seems to fade and the only thing you feel is each others compassion and love, and right then you realize just how secure and comfortable that person makes you. It's like the world could be crumbling around you and it doesn't matter all that matters is right here right now.

^^That's why it's all about the sex. I suppose it's a bad thing to experience this, or to yearn when it will happen again? I suppose that would make you a dirty little sinner, right?

I believe that anyone can experience that kind of sex and I think everyone should try to have that kind of sex. I don't buy into irrational rules put into place by some character called "god". Why should two people have to wait to get married in-order to experience that ultimate bonding experience? Why would someone who is supposedly so righteous, punish people for sharing their love and compassion with someone else?

I love sex because there is nothing else in the entire world, that could ever bring two people in love, as emotionally close to one another, as sex does. That's the bottom line.
  • Josette89
    Options
    Ha ha. My legs are kinda long.... :) I know I can cook bacon like a pro. :D Haha.
  • taxidermist15
    Options
    Sex has nothing to do with god or anyone else for that matter, except the people two sharing the experience. When two people are able to completely entrust in one another and mutually and selflessly offer this experience to one another, something really mystical that happens.

You know, in that moment where everything else in the entire world seems to fade and the only thing you feel is each others compassion and love, and right then you realize just how secure and comfortable that person makes you. It's like the world could be crumbling around you and it doesn't matter all that matters is right here right now.

^^That's why it's all about the sex. I suppose it's a bad thing to experience this, or to yearn when it will happen again? I suppose that would make you a dirty little sinner, right?

I believe that anyone can experience that kind of sex and I think everyone should try to have that kind of sex. I don't buy into irrational rules put into place by some character called "god". Why should two people have to wait to get married in-order to experience that ultimate bonding experience? Why would someone who is supposedly so righteous, punish people for sharing their love and compassion with someone else?

I love sex because there is nothing else in the entire world, that could ever bring two people in love, as emotionally close to one another, as sex does. That's the bottom line.

what about giving the last piece of bacon to the other half... now thats love...
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    I don't under stand why so many people deprive them selves of so many things in life, just because they think that they are following their given path. No one paves your way in life, NO ONE, except you. You won't ever be able to make your life what you want it to be if your foolishly making decisions put into place for you by someone else. I will never bring my self to that level. I don't have any problem with people that lead their lives by the bible, but I feel terribly sorry for them. I really hope more people will realize that this is their life and the only way to live it to its full potential is to disregard any kind of beliefs you might have, that you didn't build with your own set of beliefs and reasons. You decide what's right and wrong for your body...your life....doesn't that make sense?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

what about giving the last piece of bacon to the other half... now thats love...

I think you just stole my heart, right out of my chest. :heart:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I think you just stole my heart, right out of my chest. :heart:

Get in line brother.
  • Josette89
    Options
    Isn't that just about every woman? Haha. Sad but true. I've gotten over my issues with my father though.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    To the lady who is desperately seeking a male companion PAPALOV100, there is a Christian group with related topics that you might want to check out. AND...you really shouldn't try so desperately hard for attention.
    ONE IM NOT RELLY LOOKING FOR A MAN I WAS JUST ASKING THE QUESTION TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD SAY
    Why do you keep yelling at us?
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    To the lady who is desperately seeking a male companion PAPALOV100, there is a Christian group with related topics that you might want to check out. AND...you really shouldn't try so desperately hard for attention.
    ONE IM NOT RELLY LOOKING FOR A MAN I WAS JUST ASKING THE QUESTION TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD SAY

Please reread all of her posts in this thread. There is ONE post (and no, it has nothing to do with religion or sex) that will give you the answer you're looking for.

As a matter of fact...I'd suggest everyone do so. Some of the answers given here are downright inconsiderate and insulting considering that specific post. Regardless of the contents of all of her others combined.

Something to think about.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Ok all I just want to tell u when I have the caps on im not yelling . Ok right now I'm down a lot of stress and it's getting worse .
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Please reread all of her posts in this thread. There is ONE post (and no, it has nothing to do with religion or sex) that will give you the answer you're looking for.

As a matter of fact...I'd suggest everyone do so. Some of the answers given here are downright inconsiderate and insulting considering that specific post. Regardless of the contents of all of her others combined.

Something to think about.

I read every single one of her posts and none of them explains the yelling.

If she's looking for a specific type of man who believes in a specific religion, then she needs to find a message board or group that caters to that. The general message board isn't the place and she's not going to find that answer. And if that's the answer she wants, she needs to ask which men here are looking for a good Christian woman.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    good answers everyone expect one, at the very end. So Men tell me would u date someone with special needs ??