Male vs. Female

Options
15678911»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    In general, women hold the prize. Men are trying to get the prize. It's a genetics thing.

A guy has to jump through hoops, fit the bill, perform magic.
    A woman just has to say "yes".

Pretty much exactly that

:flowerforyou:
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    As a lady I can absolutely say woman have the upper hand
    If a woman goes to a bar looking for a one night stand mu hunch is she pretty much has it in the bag if she picks accordingly...a guy...same scenario....not might have such luck
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    It's easier for women because most men are desperate lol.
  • 1SlimShaylee
    1SlimShaylee Posts: 204
    Options
    Haha I love and agree with trail addict's reply!! :) lmfao
  • LoveLifeForever
    LoveLifeForever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK...deffo agree with you! Its women big time...
  • LoveLifeForever
    LoveLifeForever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's easier for women because most men are desperate lol.

LOL. sad but true!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    this is so funny, lol...ok so what aboout the hoe...male or female- the person who will sleep with anyone, like i said way long ago, i was talking to a group of guys 9couple were my brothers), and they were talking about all sleeping with the same girl (deny-deny), and how she would just sleep with anyone, so i asked them, if she was not your type and not even attractive-plus you know your friends slept with her...why bother, and he did admit, it was because he was desperate at the time- went through a bad break up-and he wanted to hurt his ex. I dont think that gave him the power or her, because he stressed how he went over there for one purpose, and thats because she was an absolute "for sure thing". I think the power comes with standards, althoug in many many cases the most attractive person can be such a turn off for many reasons, yet the quiet one who is not so attractive- can become the most attractive because of thier good traits-is the one who wins...the power lies within, i think woman are more like targets- and men like the shooter....the question is can he aim...lol. if you really consider its pretty equil on the battle field, but not enough woman take the risk's that men do on a daily basis, so thats why we are considered to have the upper hand. Rejection is definatly considered a man thing...you get what I mean?
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options