Male vs. Female

Options
crisanderson27
crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
Ok folks...I'm having a discussion with one of my female MFPeeps. She believes that gender isn't really an issue when it comes to sex...meaning, a man, or woman would be equally (actually, it seemed she thought men would have the advantage here...but she didn't say it outright so lets assume equality) able to go out, meet someone, and sleep with them.

I disagree. I believe that a woman ALWAYS has the advantage.

To illustrate my point, I posed a scenario. One man, one woman...of equal attractiveness, with the goal of sex. Set them loose in a room full of mingling singles (who are not allowed to be interested in each other of course =p), of an equal ratio men to women.

Who is going to have sex first?

She said, 'No self respecting woman would go along with that'.

I said, 'Self respect isn't the point...if she takes any man in that room by the hand, and heads for the bathroom for adventure, there's a 95% chance or greater he'll go along with it. If he takes any womans hand in that room, and attempts to drag her to the bathroom for adventure, there's a 95% chance or greater he'll be going to jail for attempted rape'.

Discuss.

Replies

• dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I agree with you in that scenario, the woman most definitely has the upper hand.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    In general, women hold the prize. Men are trying to get the prize. It's a genetics thing.

A guy has to jump through hoops, fit the bill, perform magic.
    A woman just has to say "yes".
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I agree with you.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    In general, women hold the prize. Men are trying to get the prize. It's a genetics thing.

This!

Even in a bar/club scenario...unequal ratios, random circumstances that may skew things in the mans favor...the woman still has the upper hand, and attractiveness only plays a small part in whether the guy will say no.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    hmmm.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I agree.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think it's still going to be equal. The taking by the hand scenario will work better for women than men BUT if his approach is right a guy will get the girl. He may have to be more smooth about it but it'll happen. Hung out with the guys in my younger days. The right approach was a panty dropper for them every time.

Edit: the lines they used were observed by me not used on me...lmao
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    My best guess is woman get her's 1st. Its called p*ssy power :smokin:
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I soooo disagree. None of my male friends have any issue getting tail. However alot of my female friends do.

But in your original scenario the girl definitely has the upper hand
  • mamamudbug
    Options

A guy usually only has to jump through hoops because a girl doesn't want to feel or be perceived as a *kitten*. Men have less of a problem with a more direct approach and at times it's a huge turn on for them.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    I think it's still going to be equal. The taking by the hand scenario will work better for women than men BUT if his approach is right a guy will get the girl. He may have to be more smooth about it but it'll happen. Hung out with the guys in my younger days. The right approach is a panty dropper every time.

Yes
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I think the person with the lowest interest level always have the advantage. Usually its the women, so I agree with that.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    I think it's still going to be equal. The taking by the hand scenario will work better for women than men BUT if his approach is right a guy will get the girl. He may have to be more smooth about it but it'll happen. Hung out with the guys in my younger days. The right approach is a panty dropper every time.

But your argument contends that he "has to be smooth" to be successful. This means he has to have an added skill beyond gender to equal that of a woman's mere presence.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

That's not equal hun. While he's 'being smooth' she's off in the bathroom getting some lol.
    I soooo disagree. None of my male friends have any issue getting tail. However alot of my female friends do.

And not the second scenario?
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

Maybe your female friends just have specific standards that limit their success, where a guy will often take what he can get... which on the surface may make them look successful.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

A guy usually only has to jump through hoops because a girl doesn't want to feel or be perceived as a *kitten*. Men have less of a problem with a more direct approach and at times it's a huge turn on for them.

Perceived by who?? The guy is the only one who knows what happened. They may never meet or speak again.
  • tobnrn
    Options

But your argument contends that he "has to be smooth" to be successful. This means he has to have an added skill beyond gender to equal that of a woman's mere presence.

So your saying if I just walked up to you. Grabbed your hand and said "lets f##k". You would get up and say lets go. No convo before
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I also believe the fact that many men will just settle to get some has something to do with the woman having the ball in their court. Just saying.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    This is the topic that will most likely bring up the slut vs. stud debate (men sleeping with multiple = stud, women sleeping around = slut)

Everytime a man sleeps with a lot of women he is called a stud and if a woman sleeps with a lot of men shes called a slut and people think this is unfair. Nah, Its completely fair and ill tell you why. It’s easy to be a slut but its hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty charming well dressed have nice shoes and have a fake job, to be a slut you just have to be…there

So in short. Yes, it is easier for women to get laid
  • mamamudbug
    Options

Perceived by who?? The guy is the only one who knows what happened. They may never meet or speak again.

Mainly herself and/or the guy but in your scenario they are in a group of people.