Male vs. Female

Options

Replies

• tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    YOu're both hot!!! I don't think either of you would have problems getting lucky at the "lets duck into the loo and get busy" party!!

:blushing: :flowerforyou:

Im with cris on this one
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE was't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.
    I'm not picky........how you doin:flowerforyou:
    Wow...um...that was really rude.
    This really kind of proves the point.

LOL!!!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options

More than a little lol...and I'd have to do some serious lowering of standards to ensure 'ending the night very very happy' :). Women...again, have a much wider range when it comes to men...particularly if its made clear its just sex.

Oh stop it
    First off, question was about who is it easier for. Answer is women (as mentioned by you and alot of men and women here).

Second, not necessarily is a man going to get some. As a man who gets turned down a lot, I know. Ofcourse one can say its my approach and I would agree. But if a woman would use the same approach as I was, the results for her would be much much positive

Well, in that case if it were you and I walking into the hypothetical bar and doing this experiment, at the end of the night, we'd be found crying in our beers together. It's not any easier for every woman either.

If I were single, that is.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Men have an urge to have sex which I am learning, does not take into consideration if the woman is attractive or not. they need to have sex. women on the other hand are selective, and as trail_addict shared, it's down to genetics. if we get pregnant, we raise them.

an woman has the upper hand because she has the power (will power) to say no. most men would jump at the chance to do the deed and not deal with the details. but the woman has to be willing.
  • tobnrn
    Options

More than a little lol...and I'd have to do some serious lowering of standards to ensure 'ending the night very very happy' :). Women...again, have a much wider range when it comes to men...particularly if its made clear its just sex.

Oh stop it
    First off, question was about who is it easier for. Answer is women (as mentioned by you and alot of men and women here).

Second, not necessarily is a man going to get some. As a man who gets turned down a lot, I know. Ofcourse one can say its my approach and I would agree. But if a woman would use the same approach as I was, the results for her would be much much positive

Well, in that case if it were you and I walking into the hypothetical bar and doing this experiment, at the end of the night, we'd be found crying in our beers together. It's not any easier for every woman either.

If I were single, that is.

And thats my point. Just cuz Im a girl doesnt make it any easier
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Oh stop it

I am getting the feeling that you have a very high opinion of either my skill in this game, or some skewed perception of my level of attractiveness. There's THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of guys around here better looking than I am, and it seems women in Phoenix know it instinctively lol..

Don't misunderstand, my self confidence isn't affected. Reality is 'reality'...and I do my best to be a good guy. Nor do I feel I'm physically repulsive, but that 'reality' sword cuts both ways =p.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i can see both sides, i think that the woman may have the upper hand at times but some women search for it, in that case, the 95% drops and the man will have the advantage.. i guess it depends on how long its been lol
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Oh stop it

I am getting the feeling that you have a very high opinion of either my skill in this game, or some skewed perception of my level of attractiveness. There's THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of guys around here better looking than I am, and it seems women in Phoenix know it instinctively lol..

Don't misunderstand, my self confidence isn't affected. Reality is 'reality'...and I do my best to be a good guy. Nor do I feel I'm physically repulsive, but that 'reality' sword cuts both ways =p.

Sugar, you have more drool on you (at leasts on these boards) than a chunky baby in a room full of grannies.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Unless she just REALLY has a problem, men are always game which means a woman can go anywhere really and just say the word and it's a done deal. Men on the other hand always have to play the game to get the prize and this does not stop with marriage, it just changes. Women absolutely LOVE to use "it" as prize as well.

If you want make a woman mad real fast then when she says "If you don't do (Fill in the blank), I'm gonna cut you off" you say "You can't because you don't know where I'm getting it from." This makes her mad for two reasons, her prize tactic does not work anymore and now she's not the only one.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    :grumble:
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE was't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.

His post was rude not because he jokingly propositioned me..it was because he implied that by doing so he was lowering his standards. I have an ego too!

A well deserved one from what I can see :).
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Oh stop it

Sugar, you have more drool on you (at leasts on these boards) than a chunky baby in a room full of grannies.

BAHAHA!
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    I'd never proposition a guy in a bar...to much fear of rejection.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    :grumble:

His post was rude not because he jokingly propositioned me..it was because he implied that by doing so he was lowering his standards. I have an ego too!

I read it that way too.... and honestly, he had it backwards. :flowerforyou:
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    I agree.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

And that my dear, is a topic for another day. MFP =/= reality lol.

(By the way...I spit my drink across my monitor because of that comment...tyvm!!)
    Unless she just REALLY has a problem, men are always game which means a woman can go anywhere really and just say the word and it's a done deal. Men on the other hand always have to play the game to get the prize and this does not stop with marriage, it just changes. Women absolutely LOVE to use "it" as prize as well.

If you want make a woman mad real fast then when she says "If you don't do (Fill in the blank), I'm gonna cut you off" you say "You can't because you don't know where I'm getting it from." This makes her mad for two reasons, her prize tactic does not work anymore and now she's not the only one.

Man...I'd love to try that...but I like waking up without any embedded sharp objects, and WITH all my body parts.

You're a better man than I...lol.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Oh stop it

And this is why you would win. So to speak
  • Jules2Be
    Options

wow.i have NEVER used IT as a prize or withheld it as a threat.WOW
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

wow.i have NEVER used IT as a prize or withheld it as a threat.WOW

Historically, women are more inclined to use "it" as leverage than men.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Oh stop it

And this is why you would win. So to speak

Maybe on MFP. I've determined that to be attracted to me, you must either be married, or too far away for it to make a difference. This is in addendum to the insanity clause that's clearly in place.