Male vs. Female

Options

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    in this said bathroom adventure, who is getting satisfied?

If she's brazen enough to drag him to the bathroom, I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate to make the dumb azz do whatever was necessary for her to enjoy it lol.

oh i dont know about that.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE wan't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.

I disagree completely with this. Even 'unattractive women' will generally say no to some random man groping them for sex. Possibly less often than a more attractive woman, but still far more often than almost any man.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I think if we polled who is getting more it would b the guys. I think they have it easier.

I cant believe you made a topic of our discussion. Hilarious

This wasn't about who was getting more lol. This was about who can get it easier!

thats what i was trying to get at.:blushing:

there's sex, and then there is WHOA.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I think if we polled who is getting more it would b the guys. I think they have it easier.

I cant believe you made a topic of our discussion. Hilarious

This wasn't about who was getting more lol. This was about who can get it easier!

thats what i was trying to get at.:blushing:

there's sex, and then there is WHOA.

Haha, quality of the sex isn't the topic...we'll save that for another day lol.
  • mike112310
    Options
    Its genetics, and mating.

We have always doen things that way, because as someone said earlier, women are the prize and men want to prize. Genetically, men seek to procreate as much as possible, because theoretiucally they have an infinite amount of (babies) they can produce, whereas women have a limited number they can produce, and will seek out the most suitable male.

This would have originally come down to being the strongest and fittest from a survival point of view, but survival now has a different meaning. While being the fittest still holds some appeal, we humans have developed and can often see other traits that will help ensure our survival...

Sorry about the spelling, using my phone...
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Its genetics, and mating.

We have always doen things that way, because as someone said earlier, women are the prize and men want to prize. Genetically, men seek to procreate as much as possible, because theoretiucally they have an infinite amount of (babies) they can produce, whereas women have a limited number they can produce, and will seek out the most suitable male.

This would have originally come down to being the strongest and fittest from a survival point of view, but survival now has a different meaning. While being the fittest still holds some appeal, we humans have developed and can often see other traits that will help ensure our survival...

Sorry about the spelling, using my phone...

I was hoping this would come up.

Agree completely...and this is why gender wins here.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE wan't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.

I disagree completely with this. Even 'unattractive women' will generally say no to some random man groping them for sex. Possibly less often than a more attractive woman, but still far more often than almost any man.

In my pre-marriage days I proved this to be the case on many occasions. LOL

Again, women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. The lack of restraint is to assure the passing of the seed. Women need to be more selective since, in the animal kingdom, the child-rearing belongs to them.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This is the topic that will most likely bring up the slut vs. stud debate (men sleeping with multiple = stud, women sleeping around = slut)

Everytime a man sleeps with a lot of women he is called a stud and if a woman sleeps with a lot of men shes called a slut and people think this is unfair. Nah, Its completely fair and ill tell you why. It’s easy to be a slut but its hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty charming well dressed have nice shoes and have a fake job, to be a slut you just have to be…there

So in short. Yes, it is easier for women to get laid

Not necessarily

Well, I am fairly overweight. I don't have the Brad Pitt looks where women drop their pants just looking at me. So yes, for men like me, we HAVE to jump through those hoops

It's not just you man. Trust me.
    The only guy I have ever seen actually walk up to a girl and point blank ask if they were going to go out in the parking lot was overweight and did not have Brad Pitts looks... and I watched her follow him out. Some of my better looking guy friends got laughed at and one got slapped.

When I said smooth, I wasn't necessarily talking about skills. Just saying that, where a woman could go up and ask a man point blank if he wanted to get laid, a man would have to have a little bit of conversation.

Edit for spelling... on my phone
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    If "self respect" is not in the equation then yes I agree the woman will always win this one (no matter what she looks like). But if self respect is not in the equation at all in the room (for all involved not just the one man and woman in this experiment) then they would tie (or it would be a toss up). Women and men have equal sex drives so the only thing stopping women is self respect (actually I don't think it has anything to do with "self respect" I'm just using your words, I'd call it something closer to self preservation). The truth is most women do sleep around/have vibrant sex lives we just don't brag about it (many don't like to admit it i.e. they lie).
  • iwannabeskinny0
    Options
    in my experience ive seen that girls wanna have sex just as much as guys. i dont wanna have less sex just because im a woman. but i most likely will have less sex just because i dont want to be seen as a slut. girls hide it more cuz they dont wanna be called a *kitten*. guys are the ones who put those names on women so now they gotta work harder in order to get a girl so yea, in the room scenario that u said, girls have more of the power cuz theyre making it harder to have sex with the man. they dont want to give in too easily so they dont seem like sluts. i dont think its so much that they dont want to have sex, because women have sex drives too.
  • iwannabeskinny0
    Options
    If "self respect" is not in the equation then yes I agree the woman will always win this one (no matter what she looks like). But if self respect is not in the equation at all in the room (for all involved not just the one man and woman in this experiment) then they would tie (or it would be a toss up). Women and men have equal sex drives so the only thing stopping women is self respect (actually I don't think it has anything to do with "self respect" I'm just using your words, I'd call it something closer to self preservation). The truth is most women do sleep around/have vibrant sex lives we just don't brag about it (many don't like to admit it i.e. they lie).

i completely agree with this post. my post is kind of similar
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE was't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.
    I'm not picky........how you doin:flowerforyou:
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I say guys win out. Cuz in reality a girl will think of how she is percieved.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Women definitely have the advantage when it comes to finding partners, but men have the advantage when it comes to stimuli.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    Yep women hold the power.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    I say guys win out. Cuz in reality a girl will think of how she is percieved.

But the OPs scenario is that both parties have the goal of sex. Ni doubt the woman would find success both faster and easier than the guy.
    Eliminate the judgmental part of it, and the answer becomes obvious. The women who don't care about being labeled "slutty" can take a guy of matching looks home on a nightly basis if she wanted to.
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Lets give some background.

This started with if cris & I walked into a bar who would get lucky first.

I say cris. He says me. His reason. Im a girl.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Lets give some background.

This started with if cris & I walked into a bar who would get lucky first.

I say cris. He says me. His reason. Im a girl.

I'd put money on it!

If you both used the same approach on your counterparts, you'd be dancing in the sheets before the sun set, and Cris would be hitting the ATM so he could keep buying the ladies drinks.

**no offense, Cris. I'm sure you'd be a hit in a gay bar.**