Male vs. Female

Options

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I believe it's equal footing for both sexes...meaning there is no guarantee in my mind who would reach their goal first.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Lets give some background.

This started with if cris & I walked into a bar who would get lucky first.

I say cris. He says me. His reason. Im a girl.

If you were both to start at the door and you go to a guy and he goes to a girl (assuming everyone's het here) chances are you would get laid first because a guy is more accepting of a woman being direct and to the point than most women are. Cris would probably have to have a conversation and engage in a little bit of flirting. But bottom line is you would both probably end the night very very happy.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    in my experience ive seen that girls wanna have sex just as much as guys. i dont wanna have less sex just because im a woman. but i most likely will have less sex just because i dont want to be seen as a slut. girls hide it more cuz they dont wanna be called a *kitten*. guys are the ones who put those names on women so now they gotta work harder in order to get a girl so yea, in the room scenario that u said, girls have more of the power cuz theyre making it harder to have sex with the man. they dont want to give in too easily so they dont seem like sluts. i dont think its so much that they dont want to have sex, because women have sex drives too.

As a very attractive young lady, you're forgetting attractiveness. Men in general are far less selective when posed with 'instant gratification'. For you to go home, or to the restroom for sex with a man who propositioned you...he would have to meet certain criteria...of attractiveness, style, etc. When it comes to just sex, women have a much wider range of prospective 'yes' candidates than men do.
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options

I'd put money on it!

If you both used the same approach on your counterparts, you'd be dancing in the sheets before the sun set, and Cris would be hitting the ATM so he could keep buying the ladies drinks.

**no offense, Cris. I'm sure you'd be a hit in a gay bar.**

I dont think so. Cris looks much better than me. I think if the same approach was used he would win.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I say guys win out. Cuz in reality a girl will think of how she is percieved.

But the OPs scenario is that both parties have the goal of sex. Ni doubt the woman would find success both faster and easier than the guy.
    Eliminate the judgmental part of it, and the answer becomes obvious. The women who don't care about being labeled "slutty" can take a guy of matching looks home on a nightly basis if she wanted to.

If you take the judgement out it is still going to be equal. She might find it faster but the guy is still going to get some.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the fact that (heterosexual) prostitution is predominantly a female occupation answer this question?
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Cris I think we need to test this hypothesis of yours. Lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'd put money on it!

If you both used the same approach on your counterparts, you'd be dancing in the sheets before the sun set, and Cris would be hitting the ATM so he could keep buying the ladies drinks.

Haha, no offense taken man...if anything, I'm a student of reality =p. And I think it would be despite ANY approach, assuming no 'date friendliness' drugs are involved.
    If you were both to start at the door and you go to a guy and he goes to a girl (assuming everyone's het here) chances are you would get laid first because a guy is more accepting of a woman being direct and to the point than most women are. Cris would probably have to have a conversation and engage in a little bit of flirting. But bottom line is you would both probably end the night very very happy.

More than a little lol...and I'd have to do some serious lowering of standards to ensure 'ending the night very very happy' :). Women...again, have a much wider range when it comes to men...particularly if its made clear its just sex.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I say guys win out. Cuz in reality a girl will think of how she is percieved.

But the OPs scenario is that both parties have the goal of sex. Ni doubt the woman would find success both faster and easier than the guy.
    Eliminate the judgmental part of it, and the answer becomes obvious. The women who don't care about being labeled "slutty" can take a guy of matching looks home on a nightly basis if she wanted to.

If you take the judgement out it is still going to be equal. She might find it faster but the guy is still going to get some.

First off, question was about who is it easier for. Answer is women (as mentioned by you and alot of men and women here).

Second, not necessarily is a man going to get some. As a man who gets turned down a lot, I know. Ofcourse one can say its my approach and I would agree. But if a woman would use the same approach as I was, the results for her would be much much positive
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    See you took quality of sex out of the equation, but the guy gets satisfied as a matter of course, and the girl? no....

just sayin...he gets lucky its always a YAAAAY!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'd put money on it!

I dont think so. Cris looks much better than me. I think if the same approach was used he would win.

:blushing:

I would NOT say I look better than you do.
    Cris I think we need to test this hypothesis of yours. Lol

Lol!! You can prove it yourself any night of the week. In a bar or at work. In a convenience or grocery store if you like =p.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE was't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.
    I'm not picky........how you doin:flowerforyou:

This made me LOL

But seriously, I agree that the woman has the advantage.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the fact that (heterosexual) prostitution is predominantly a female occupation answer this question?

Very good point.

I think that the fundamental issue is, while there may be many women who are just as open to 'one night stands' as men, and more power to them, women are naturally guarded about picking up a random guy. There is the whole being thought of as 'easy' which is inherently part of a females (sub)concious (whether anyone will find out or not) as well as the fact that women are at a higher physical risk than guys (in a heterosexual situation).

So, a guy and a girl go into a bar - they both have the same level of attractiveness, awesome pick-up lines and are both trying to get laid. Said bar has 20 of each, and comparable males and females. The females, in general, will be more wary of some guy walking up and propositioning them. The guys have fewer 'issues' he needs to get around. As such, it is easier for the female.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Not my style. Hence why I think it is easier for men. They are brought up to be chasers. Girls to be chased.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    YOu're both hot!!! I don't think either of you would have problems getting lucky at the "lets duck into the loo and get busy" party!!

:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Very good point.

I think that the fundamental issue is, while there may be many women who are just as open to 'one night stands' as men, and more power to them, women are naturally guarded about picking up a random guy. There is the whole being thought of as 'easy' which is inherently part of a females (sub)concious (whether anyone will find out or not) as well as the fact that women are at a higher physical risk than guys (in a heterosexual situation).

So, a guy and a girl go into a bar - they both have the same level of attractiveness, awesome pick-up lines and are both trying to get laid. Said bar has 20 of each, and comparable males and females. The females, in general, will be more wary of some guy walking up and propositioning them. The guys have fewer 'issues' he needs to get around. As such, it is easier for the female.

Exactly, and this isn't even considering the biological differences, and/or attractiveness and its influence.
  • Bjornulf
    Bjornulf Posts: 29
    Options
    I agree that it's easier for a woman to "get laid", but only if she's not selective about her partner. After all, if a man just wants sex, and isn't picky...he can get it too. but..most men want to have sex with women they find attractive..and don't aproach the women they don't. If HE was't picky, he'd have a 95% rate too.
    I'm not picky........how you doin:flowerforyou:
    Wow...um...that was really rude.
    This really kind of proves the point.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Not my style. Hence why I think it is easier for men. They are brought up to be chasers. Girls to be chased.

We chase, because we have to. The second a woman turns that table...with any man who isn't subject to ED (nothing to do with food issues), its on.