I don't care about "losing pounds"... Male v Female?

Options

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    This thread wins for the day...getting Patti to talk about Boobie Friday and Thong Thursday, and Taco Tuesday (where people share their delicious taco recipes, thankyouverymuch) is SO EPIC!! (Patti, I hope you know I tease out of lurve.)

:flowerforyou:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Speaking of pineapple...how about the ol Pineapple upside down cake. Awesomeness right there!

Not a fan. Pineapple in a dessert is unnatural.

clearly you have never had pineapple in marshmallow fluff...
    by all means engage MAN engage!!!
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    Speaking of pineapple...how about the ol Pineapple upside down cake. Awesomeness right there!

No, I saw the "clever" response that implied you loves some fruit cake.:flowerforyou:

As in, implying that I'm gay? That would come as a complete shock to me, my wife, my four (4) children and every person that has ever known me ever.

Plus, gay men shower a lot. I don't have that kind of time.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i like coconut cake.... rubbed all over my chest! <
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options

You must divulge this creation. Where does one attain this??
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

I'd rather be complimented on the type of person I am than how I look in panties. Seems a little more meaningful.

I'm thinking that doesn't happen too much...

OP, will you please take a pic of yourself in the mirror using a cell phone? It would make this thread so much more entertaining.
  • honeybfly002
    Options
    who care's about the "reason" why as long as you reach your goals.
  • KimBerLaE
    KimBerLaE Posts: 17
    Options
    We may have different goals for being on here but you cracked me up about the pics!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Ok...like I said before, I have decided that I want to tone my body instead of nearly stomp the crap out of my scales every other week. Anybody have and good advice, low fat recipes, exercise routines, I would love to hear it!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

No, I saw the "clever" response that implied you loves some fruit cake.:flowerforyou:

As in, implying that I'm gay? That would come as a complete shock to me, my wife, my four (4) children and every person that has ever known me ever.

Plus, gay men shower a lot. I don't have that kind of time.

Now you are the clever one sir...lol
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    i like coconut cake.... rubbed all over my chest! <

Ill help you with that.
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options

I'd rather be complimented on the type of person I am than how I look in panties. Seems a little more meaningful.

I'm thinking that doesn't happen too much...

OP, will you please take a pic of yourself in the mirror using a cell phone? It would make this thread so much more entertaining.

portrait_gchutson_gi.jpg

That's me in a jiu jitsu gi. It kinda looks like a "bathrobe." That's the best I can do when it comes to "bathroom pics."
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    <
    pic taken in the mirror of my future abs. Not sure what it make me????
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    OP....I want to thank you...you've been responsible for improving the scenery here. Many of my guy friends work very hard for their bodies and choose to show their progress in pics.
  • mrob81
    mrob81 Posts: 36
    Options
    I stay taking bathroom pics. Until I read this post, I thought I was being pretty hardcore.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of large, strapping, muscular, hairy, beefy, hunky thirteen year old girls on this site.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options

pineapple cut it up.. marshmallow fluff , pour it in a bowl... nuke it for like a few seconds and dip .. dip .. we dip I dip you dip..

its amazing. nommmmmnommy.

You must divulge this creation. Where does one attain this??
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of large, strapping, muscular, hairy, beefy, hunky thirteen year old girls on this site.

I concur.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    For me, losing pounds is important because I don't want to weigh what I do and be all muscle. Being a 5'2" woman that look just wouldn't be me. But, even though losing pounds is important, my motivation is to feel good about myself . . . having the energy to play with my kids and so I don't continue, or teach my kids about, being a couch potato. To be able to explore the world - be it hiking, traveling etc. - with my husband when my kiddos grow up. Not feeling shame when I'm naked in front of my husband. Yes, he loves me for me and I know that I'm the one that has the issue but I don't want to settle with feeling uncomfortable all the time. Losing pounds will help me get there but if I'm comfortable at a different weight then my goal weight, then great!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Is this a "guy thing?"

Possibly but I think it's a context specific thing in reality.

The biggest selling point of this forum is the usability of the calorie counter. The cc and tracking functions are probably the reason most people initially found this site or gravitated towards it. Therefore it's not exactly rocket science to conclude that the primary concern of the greatest number of users would be weight loss / fat loss and that will be what most of the discussion centres around. In addition one clear marker of success is how you look naked if that is the case so obviously posters will put up pictures where they are not wearing much. It stands to reason.

If this were a forum dedicated to specific sports then you would get more users interested in more athletic goals with little talk of weight loss other on how it impacts on training goals.

<<<<<<<<<<< HTH
This discussion has been closed.