Are muscled/defined women attractive?

Replies

• apple23sauce
    apple23sauce Posts: 2 Member
    i've always been attracted to strong women (physically and mentally), and a woman who has a muscular physique really turns me on.
  • I agree with some of your friends that I prefer pudge on a girl, makes her seem more womanly to me. :blushing:

But everyone is different there will be a host of guys who will love it, just comes down to personal preference I guess.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    IMO, I think it is amazing. Society? Who knows. Our society has some really warped ways of thinking..

Exactly. You're talking about the people who have made the Kardashians famous......not exactly who I'm looking towards to validate my existence or my body.

FTW!!!!
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    I know super ripped women that are hot. But, I also know super ripped women that are not. There's a lot more behind it than body fat % and muscle tone.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    I love it! It's only when the shoulders and arms start getting really bulky and wide that I begin to find it unattractive. But I LOVE a hard stomach, I think it is beautiful.

I guess it depends on each person's preference in the end, but you know a woman with abs like that worked her butt off for them and I find that awesome.
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    If the chick looks like she may give me some go in a fight, the answer is no.

Yup, this right here is what they're all afraid of!!! lol
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    My husband says yes.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    I like muscled abs. I miss mine more than anything.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    The men were repulsed because they were intimidated!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Women should stop caring what others think of their bodies and worry about being fit and healthy and living their best life possible. I can appreciate wanting to be attractive, but the truth is that it doesn't matter if your lean and fit, have abs, have flab, have rolls. Someone is going to find you attractive, and someone is going to find you unattractive. Be who you want to be. Let the rest of the world judge as they see fit.

FWIW, I think women who are fit are incredibly admirable and beautiful from the inside out. Same goes for women who make their health and fitness a priority in life even if they aren't ripped.

^^this, this and double this.

Triple this!

I don't give a damn what the rest of the world finds attractive. Pale brunette with short hair and small boobs rarely tops anyone's list of what's hot. :wink: So I go by, "Be true to yourself, and the right person will find that attractive."
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Personally, I think all the "beauty is on the inside" crap is pretty ridiculous. Physical beauty is on the outside. Period. I'm glad you are a great person and everything, but that doesn't mean you are beautiful. Sorry. That's just the way it is. If you want to be attractive, you can't be fat. Sure, some people will find you attractive, but that is like saying a poor American is successful in Ethiopia.

Let the angry repsonses begin!

Agreed! Sorry, I'm not marrying you just because you're a nice dude. You gotta be hot too!
    WOW, I feel sorry for your SO's. What happens in 20 years when they're not hot? Or you're not? So shallow!
  • eclipsechick33
    eclipsechick33 Posts: 9 Member
    If the chick looks like she may give me some go in a fight, the answer is no.

haha, I find this an interesting gender role example. I find it interesting that lots of men need to be stronger than their significant others. I wonder if it related to our society's definition of masculinity?

I have been overweight most my post-pubescent life. Even though I'm not ripped, I am very strong. I have been the physically stronger person in most, if not all, of my relationships. They didn't seem to care. I guess the boyfriends I've had liked me for who I was and weren't that self-conscious about their strength.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    i think women with muscles are hot!! have you not seen the hot women with muscles thread :smokin:
  • dirrtytramp
    dirrtytramp Posts: 17 Member
    Gotta say not so much for me but I think curves are great. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so who can say what is attractive. People come in all shapes and sizes but that is just as well coz different people want different things. Hopefully that means there is somebody for everybody :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    If I were lounging at the pool and saw a girl with a 6-pack walking around, I'd be chasing her like a little puppy... while sucking in my jellyroll. Ha!
  • eclipsechick33
    eclipsechick33 Posts: 9 Member
    Personally, I think all the "beauty is on the inside" crap is pretty ridiculous. Physical beauty is on the outside. Period. I'm glad you are a great person and everything, but that doesn't mean you are beautiful. Sorry. That's just the way it is. If you want to be attractive, you can't be fat. Sure, some people will find you attractive, but that is like saying a poor American is successful in Ethiopia.

Let the angry repsonses begin!

Agreed! Sorry, I'm not marrying you just because you're a nice dude. You gotta be hot too!
    WOW, I feel sorry for your SO's. What happens in 20 years when they're not hot? Or you're not? So shallow!

There is beauty in everyone if you care to take the time to look. It might not be as obvious as the movie stars, but it's there. I do think there should be some level of attraction between couples...some kind of chemistry going on. If you're looking for the hottest of the hot remember that it doesn't last and you might not be completely happy if you don't have a deeper connection then just physical attraction.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    I like muscle on a girl but there can definitely be too much on a girl I do not like the bulky body builder type muscle that is so well defined you can't tell if the girl has pecks or boobs. :) sorry But I love a girl with some definition

^^^This! Fit, healthy, and athletic is my goal. I DO NOT, however, wanna look like Chyna (the female pro wrestler)... :noway:
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    I like muscle on a girl but there can definitely be too much on a girl I do not like the bulky body builder type muscle that is so well defined you can't tell if the girl has pecks or boobs. :) sorry But I love a girl with some definition

^^^This! Fit, healthy, and athletic is my goal. I DO NOT, however, wanna look like Chyna (the female pro wrestler)... :noway:

You will NEVER look like Chyna, she uses steroids, women do not have enough testosterone to look like that without gear.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Who gives a f@#k! Everyone is beautiful in any shape, form , gender, personality and so on. We are all sexy and we Know it!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • yes! and I found the more I've gotten into shape the more I find them attractive. This may be due to the fact I know how hard it is to achieve these bodies, but I will say there are some women that I may think are to "buff" for my taste.