Age cap?

Options
123457»

Replies

• azziria
    azziria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married to a guy 4 years younger than me, but if I were to start dating again, it would depend on the guy - attitude/character and physical condition (I like 'em tall, lean and active) are far more important to me than age.
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    When I was 22 I wouldn't date anyone younger than me or over 27..

Now that I'm 30 lol I'm a super couger... I usually date younger... I was 27 and my ex was 22 when we got together.. I don't see myself being with an older guy, but I don't really have an age limit either way..
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm single and not dating yet, but I would say 10years either side. I am 40 so 30 would be the lower limit and 50 the upper. I guess though that if I met someone outside those ages that I totally clicked with I would have to revise my numbers :tongue:
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, so no one younger than me. I like older guys, by then they should've matured LOL. Umm... 19-26. I don't like REALLY older people than me, I find it quite creepy IMO.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would date a guy younger than myself either... until I met my husband... who is 2.5 years younger than me... but seriously, everyone thinks I'm the younger one... oh well... Honestly now though, I won't date anyone any younger than that... that is if I ever find myself in the situation where I need to date again.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Not really,as long as it works.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm 35

preferred age range 35 - 45

but always willing to get to know someone who doesn't fit that range . . . age IS just a number
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm finding that the older I get the less I care about the actual age. I used to have a strict, the guy HAS to be at least one year older rule. The current boy-o is a year younger than me, but most definitely acts more mature than even the 30 year old I dated for a short while. But we both cut loose and have fun in the same ways and have a ton in common. But he's an exception and not the rule (so I have realized). If I were single now, I wouldn't care what age really... up to a point. The guy just should not be old enough to be capable of being my dad (16 or so + years.) For me it's more about the connection and the height. I'm 5'7'' and I need a guy at least 6'2'' so I can wear my big heels and still have him be taller.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Well, I DID have an age cap until I met my man. Now it disappeared. 22 engaged to a 47 yr. old.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Youngest: 21
    Oldest: 40