Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT - doing for YOU and dedicating to it daily - you are so worth it, and you always have been.
  • KathieSmall
    KathieSmall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tina,
    I was almost afraid to look when you said 'scary pic's. Those aren't scary, those are motivating pics. You are well on your way and should be very proud of the hard work you have done. You make me realize that I need to have more faith in myself and just do what's right for me. Thank you for touching my life today.
    Kathie
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss, good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • srriley66
    srriley66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Look at you girl!!! You are doing fantastic!! Keep it up! Very inspirational!!
  • jesusismyrock7
    jesusismyrock7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YOu are amazing! You go girl and good job keep going and keep persevering through the hard times! You can do this, we all can! God is my strength and keeps me going so use what you can to keep going and not give up!
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I am grateful for all the great wishes and support! This is one of the best things about MFP.. We all understand in one way or another, how hard it is to "better" ones outlook on life.. and on oneself. I wish you all luck on this journey! You have only one life.. LIVE it the best way you can.. for you and your loved ones around you.. You can do it!! And thank you again!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are incredible!! Fantastic job so far :) I know you can do this!!!
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Simply Amazing. Congratulation on all of your hard work.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the HARD work and you will continue to have success!! :flowerforyou:
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Amazing keep up the good work and you will make it to your goal!

7628060.png
  • benurahul
    benurahul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    Congratulations!!
    Many many continuing returns of such milestones, wishing you a light spirit and oodles of health!
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :smile:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! Keep it up!
  • abbangel
    abbangel Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    You look amazing! You will do it!! Keep it up!! :)
  • Bearman45
    Bearman45 Posts: 46
    Options
    Great story Tina! And well done.

The weight loss is really just what others see... it's all the other "stuff", which you've expressed so eloquently, that is at the heart of getting healthy.

Continue on your journey. It will take you places that you've not even imagined.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing - and thank you for sharing your story! I am so proud of you for being so brave and overcoming so much! You'll meet your next goal, and all of your goals, with that winning attitude. Great job! *hugs*
  • bluzenith
    bluzenith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ! I have over 150lbs to lose also :(
  • thisisheatherr
    thisisheatherr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic Tina - great job! Way to go!
  • PinkOrangeYellow
    Options
    Wow ... what an amazing, fantastic, and inspirational transformation. Keep up the great work!

This ^^^ from me too.... :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!