Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WTG! You can see the difference already. Well done. Good luck on your journey. :-D
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! your looking good! congrats
  • VioiletAgnes
    VioiletAgnes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just read your thread and I am inspired! You go girl! Keep up the good work! :)
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    keep it up youve done awesome
  • eli_802
    eli_802 Posts: 60
    Options
    WOOOOO!!! you rock! stick with it, you're doing great :)
  • You go girl! You look great!
  • Gillporteousx
    Options
    you must be so proud of yourself for where u have got to... we all believe in you and you should believe in yourself you can do it :) xx
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name Tina.. and I am down 82 lbs today. :) I have a long way to go yet.. But I am going to do it! I have not only have faith in myself, but the love and faith of others, that I can do it too.. Both on MFP and with my friends at home. :)

myfattest.jpg

This is me at 412 lbs.. :( 5 lighter than my heaviest weight.

IMAG0576.jpg

This is my new pic. I am 330 lbs.. I am 8lb away from the lowest weight I got to in 2009.. I lost 95 lbs in 2009. With a trainer.. Then I hit a plateau... And I also hit an emotional plateau.. I didn't like myself and I didn't have any self-worth.. So, I gained it all back but for the 5 lbs. I then spent the next 2 years working on my head, instead of dieting.. I wasn't ready to walk down my path.. Till I dealt with the crap in my head.

So, hit 322 in 2009.. and this is my goal atm...
    next goal- 299-- I haven't seen this number since I was 26 yr old... I am 41 now...

I am happy to say.. Through counseling and amazing support..(and continuing support). I am the most healthy, mentally-- that I have been, in 30 years. I am worth all that I am doing.. and more..

What is working for me atm is, I work on emotional habits/ and past excuses, daily and weekly..Working out, and being totally accountable for what I eat.. Learning and adjusting as I walk this path.. And all my support! Without all the support, this path would be so much harder! I love all my amazing friends that I have met on here... And I want to just say thank you..And I love you guys... :) You all know who you are..

This is awesome progress keep it up! We all know this cannot be just a diet but a forever on this earth life style. BTW I love the T shirt! I am sending you a friend invite so I can keep on encouraging you, we can be each others cheerleader. :)
  • happinessforevercm
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! Keep it up you can do it! :happy:
  • dajweber
    dajweber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nothing scary about it...well done! Keep it up!
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!! great job!!
  • elizabethtimetogetfittynes
    Options
    You go! You can do this:) Great progress so far!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AngieWpg
    AngieWpg Posts: 27
    Options
    You are doing amazing!!! Congrats on the loss to date! Keep going!
    As someone who has just recently joined it's these success stories that help keep the motivation up so thank you for sharing!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! Congrats to you and keep at it!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing KEEP IT UP!!
  • steffers96
    steffers96 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! Such an awesome job! Keep it up! You're an inspiration to keep on going!! It's hard - people never realize how hard it is unless they've been there - I know how hard it is to get the weight off! Kudo's for all your hard work! :bigsmile:
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Tina, you are doing fantastic!! Good for you for getting on the right track. Weight loss is so difficult and people don't think about the mental part of it. So happy for you!!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!!! I LOVE your attitude and your positivity!!!! Great job!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    Stop talking bad about yourself, sweetie! U are looking great!!!!!!!! I really love your fairy tshirt too! Where did you get it? Keep up the great work!!!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...and quite beautiful! The pictures were far from scary, they were very inspirational. :smile: You will never know how many people will have read your story and started to believe that they to can do what you are doing.

Keep up the great work...and continue to post progress pictures...it gives everyone a boost! Have a wonderful week. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!