Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• amykins68
    amykins68 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! Thanks for inspiring us!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You are brilliant, and the numbers just reinforce that! The pics are far from scary, they're beautiful - just as you are. You dealt with the issues that were keeping you back first, and now you're focusing on the goals you wish to reach.
    Congrats for making it this far, and I wish you all the luck to get to the next step (not that you'll need it, since you're doing great already) :D
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job, Tina! I can definitely tell a difference, especially in your face and neck. Good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • mariposaflutterby
    mariposaflutterby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    good for you! so inspirational
  • mlhandsmp
    mlhandsmp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    omg! this is amazing! I'm so happy for you and you're such an inspiration! Keep up the EXCELLENT WORK!
  • Peanutless
    Peanutless Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    An amazing transition and all around inspiring share. Thanks
  • jazzy43
    jazzy43 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look amazing and are doing a fantastic job!! Don't worry, your pictures are perfect!! So proud...
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Keep up the awesome work!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! <3<3
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Tina! You look great! keep up the great job!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • denholmcarol
    Options
    holly you look great keep up the excellent work you rock girl
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    So, where are the scary pics? You look great!!
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference in the pictures!!! you are doing great:) keep up the good work!:)
  • HEISALLINEED
    HEISALLINEED Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tina keep your eyes on the prize. (A HEALTHIER YOU). I'm in the same race with one thought in mind, we can and will make it to to the finish line. And by the way nothing scary about your picture.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!