Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    great job girl!
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    You have come so far! Congratulations on all of your hard-work and your current success! I am so proud of you! You will definitely get down to where you want to be! Thanks for posting and for transparency!! And btw, your pics aren't scary, they're a wonderful representation of what changes hard-work and dedication can bring you! :-)
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm just now able to get on the computer to look at this! You have done an amazing job! You should be sooo proud of yourself!
  • Kayjaybee88
    Kayjaybee88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow--great work! :happy:
  • Brandi0418
    Brandi0418 Posts: 63
    Options
    You're doing absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work doll!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Tina, way to go!! I love when people share their stories and pictures. It helps to keep the rest of us going!! You've come so far and have a the spirit to keep going!! Kudos to you and that beautiful smile of yours!
  • therrin4b
    therrin4b Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Tina,
    I'm pretty new here, and I have a WHOLE lot to work on myself!! I just wanted to say...you look amazing and keep up the good work!!!

Love thy self!!

Best wishes!!
    Terry
  • ariat4
    ariat4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am just starting "Myfitnesspal" with 71 pounds to lose. You are an inspiration to me and others. God bless you!
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! keep up the amazing work you must feel so good!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Keep up this journey...you can do it!!!!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name Tina.. and I am down 82 lbs today. :) I have a long way to go yet.. But I am going to do it! I have not only have faith in myself, but the love and faith of others, that I can do it too.. Both on MFP and with my friends at home. :)

myfattest.jpg

This is me at 412 lbs.. :( 5 lighter than my heaviest weight.

IMAG0576.jpg

This is my new pic. I am 330 lbs.. I am 8lb away from the lowest weight I got to in 2009.. I lost 95 lbs in 2009. With a trainer.. Then I hit a plateau... And I also hit an emotional plateau.. I didn't like myself and I didn't have any self-worth.. So, I gained it all back but for the 5 lbs. I then spent the next 2 years working on my head, instead of dieting.. I wasn't ready to walk down my path.. Till I dealt with the crap in my head.

So, hit 322 in 2009.. and this is my goal atm...
    next goal- 299-- I haven't seen this number since I was 26 yr old... I am 41 now...

I am happy to say.. Through counseling and amazing support..(and continuing support). I am the most healthy, mentally-- that I have been, in 30 years. I am worth all that I am doing.. and more..

What is working for me atm is, I work on emotional habits/ and past excuses, daily and weekly..Working out, and being totally accountable for what I eat.. Learning and adjusting as I walk this path.. And all my support! Without all the support, this path would be so much harder! I love all my amazing friends that I have met on here... And I want to just say thank you..And I love you guys... :) You all know who you are..

Fantastic job! You should be so proud of yourself! Dealing with the issues in your head first is sometimes necessary to make yourself able to take on the world and be the fabulous person that you are. I had to go to therapy/psychiatrists before, so I totally understand. You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!!!
  • lunagirl818
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! And this time you will DO IT and KEEP IT OFF!! Proud of ya! And glad you are also taking care of the inner you!
  • ADW33
    ADW33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NOT scary pics! As a newbie you inspire me with your honesty and your ability to stick with it! Cant wait to see your next pic:)
  • cdgregory0901
    cdgregory0901 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I don't know u but I am so Proud of you. You are doing wonderful. TWO THUMBS UP for u and ur great journey. Awesome...simple amazing!!!
  • stormguy
    stormguy Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, you've come so far. Amazing to see the before and after picture... Keep up the hard work and you'll get there!!!
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW.. Thank you all so much. I do feel very loved and totally supported! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!