Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• AntuanR
    AntuanR Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!! Way to Go!!
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome, not scary girl! Already you look like a different person!! Keep up the super job!!!
  • Elainaf
    Elainaf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME, keep up the good work.
  • sparkie2bfit
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration and the beautiful story. You are truly amazing and beautiful.
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are doing GREAT!!!
  • miksmomma2011
    miksmomma2011 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!!! You look amazing and you WILL make your next goal. Keep up the positive attitude and keep moving forward. What an inspiration you are to others!!
  • weesie10
    weesie10 Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep up the great work Tina..you are doing fantastic..

:drinker:
  • phillydeva
    Options
    Hey! Keep up the great work! I am new to myfitnesspal, but I can say that after 2 weeks it really works!

Seeing pics of you and others like you are really inspiring. I hope we all continue to make fitness a priority in our lives! God Bless.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations :)
  • fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    excellent!!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Tina--you beautiful thing you! Congratulations on your hard work --you look marvelous.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats and keep up the good work. You can do it!!!!
  • jiggalude
    jiggalude Posts: 53
    Options
    Congratulations! You are looking great! Keep up the great work, and thank you SO MUCH for being an inspiration and motivator for those of us with a significant amount of weight to lose. I have a total weight loss goal of 100 lbs, and have gotten just over 20 off. I seem to be stuck at the same weight the past 2 weeks, and have started to feel the emotional toll of it. I work hard everyday, and when I don't see the scale reflect that, it definitely makes the motivation falter at times. I'm so glad I saw this post, it's reminded me that I need to work to see the results, because you obviously have, and you are seeing yours! Congrats again! Keep it up! Again, thank you for re-inspiring me!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    to be honest i think everyone on this journey should go for some form of counselling. We all got here mostly b/c of issues that weren't being dealt with other than us eating our way to numbness etc....
    BTW great work thus far you have definitely set yourself up for success. Congratulations
    One pound at a time will get us to where we want to be
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    awesomeness way to go you are doing great.
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing work! Way to go and congratulations!!!!! You look fantastic and I love your attitude.
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the great job you're doing!!!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Tina, that is absolutely fantastic!!! You have inspired more of us than you can ever know!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!! Keep it up, you can make it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!