Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    nope still like real men... and sexy women
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    when I see a man with rock hard arms and pecs, there's a dirty little part of me that wants to walk up and lick his arm......OMG I am glad it is not just me that has this rolling through their mind :bigsmile: :devil:
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love muscles.... There is nothing better than having a guy that has nice arm muscles and having those around me! My taste hasn't changed at all. And with being a tall girl I would prefer to have someone taller than me but have dated someone a bit shorter once.
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It hasn't changed yet, I still prefer the mountain men type :bigsmile: Or if they look like Thor :wink:

Mmmmmmm, Thor lol.

Thor is my bearded dragons name. :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Not changed at all- always women. Albeit, I appreciate athletic and fit women more now. However, my standards for women slacks when drunk!
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I prefer a woman who says yes....or at the very least, doesn't scream when she finds me looking through the windows......
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've always liked my men pale and skinny.

But now since I'm more health conscious, I do like a bit of muscle as well. ;)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Since gaining muscle, I appreciate more muscle on women as well. I used to think fitness models were way too much, now I'm obsessed