SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I still prefer shorter brunettes, but i definitely notice anyone who takes care of themselves.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm a hair under 5'2" & have ALWAYS liked men over 6'. My Mr. is just about 6'2" = perfect! Love chest hair, facial hair & broad shoulders. So pretty much the same as before. As for women, I've always liked long hair, feminine, with ample chest & hips. Somehow they are always taller than me since I'm so short! Still like them with a bit of meat on them, no super skinny people. :bigsmile:
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Still want it, still not getting it!! Nothing as changed, yet....:laugh:
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's bad to say but...... I married a handsome guy who had dark hair brown eyes and was nice and tall and VERY charming.... Sooo many women were interested in him and eventually he started cheating on me until it got to the point he had cheated with so many women I gave up on the relationship and left him.... Now I tend to go for less handsome men...

Maybe you should go for old. fat, and ugly!! So.... how you doin'??? :laugh: :laugh:

Aweee are you hitting on me :-)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.

^^ This...i've never been hung up on tall guys, my brothers are all over 6 feet and none of my past relationships have been over 6 feet...but lately, I don't know....i'm really hankering for a tall guy...there's just something there in that...
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I've always been into the tall, dark, and handsome guys. Bonus if he's nerdy or a professor!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    For a second I thought this was going to be about changing gender preference, and I don't even like women. No offense, ladies!

Um, hm. I could see it. You feel imperfect so you want your ideal, the physical perfection of a body you don't have. Then perfection is yours, or at least in your grasp, so it stops being this overwhelming wall that drowns out all other qualities, and then you have room to see people as they truly are, beyond the physical. Maybe the more self confident we are, the more we can appreciate what lies beneath.
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    My preferences have not changed... "bigger" than me, brown hair, blue eyes and larger in stature than I am... kind of nerdy... oh wait this sounds familiar... oh yeah I still like by boyfriend i guess. :D lol
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I love women who are confident in themselves and feel comfortable with their figure

I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY FR YOU GET FROM THIS THREAD : )
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.

^^ This...i've never been hung up on tall guys, my brothers are all over 6 feet and none of my past relationships have been over 6 feet...but lately, I don't know....i'm really hankering for a tall guy...there's just something there in that...

When I first read this I read... I've never been with a hung guy lol
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a dork and don't really care too much how guys look.... I mean, it is an important factor, but for me how a person acts is what has really changed. I used to want to date guys that would just 'hang out' all the time. Not do a whole lot, want to sit around watching tv or playing video games, stay up all night with movie marathons or surfing the net. I wanted a guy who was white and pasty because he never went outside in the sun (like me at the time). I wanted a guy who was a fan of going out to dinner a lot and who had a bunch of similar friends so we could all sit around and basically do nothing.

That has been a huge change for me. I can appreciate a man with a tan (even a sweet farmers tan!) and I can appreciate a man who gets up off his butt and does something and motivates me to do something as well.

I guess I switched from liking inactive guys to active guys.... that's been a tough battle. Not a lot of active guys see how much progress I've made and think I'm just another fat chick. I'll find one of 'em one day though!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    oh, this is kinda funny, but true...black girls. Ive never been into them before, but now I notice. lol
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Actually nothing changed. I always liked older men, and even though i'm in a very happy relationship, i do need some time to recover when i see an older man that happens to look hot as hell on the street... !

Oh, and men who stink of cigarettes and sweat, like workers... Oh my... :D
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My type has definately changed.... That is, my wife has made the decision to lose weight and live a healthy life style with me and she went from a size 18/20 to a size 10.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I still prefer shorter brunettes, but i definitely notice anyone who takes care of themselves.

rutroh..you keep that pumpkin butt AWAY FROM ME!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    i've always been drawn to the lean but strong looking guys, and muscles always kind of grossed me out. but while i do still love the lean and strong, i'm starting to appreciate a more muscled body *to a point. lol

Me too!
  • kristalael
    kristalael Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Still love women and men!! :bigsmile:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

rutroh..you keep that pumpkin butt AWAY FROM ME!

:laugh: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    oh, this is kinda funny, but true...black girls. Ive never been into them before, but now I notice. lol

Really??What do you notice about them that's different ??
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    After I lose weight, I feel hot to trot lol

I mean HOT TO TROT

I find myself looking at everyone sexually - at least for a little while. No, I never act on it. Especially since I work on a college campus and well, the fact that Im married lol.

Then my libido goes back to normal and I'm back to just looking at hubby again.

THIS! If Ive lost quite a bit and am now in a new size or something I am looking at everybody! Flirting when I go out, just totally on the prowl lol except I am also married, so I get my groove on without (ahem physically getting my groove on) and go home to hubby who I then flirt with and what not :)