SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options

Replies

• mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I like women who have no morals... that will never change!
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love a guy that can wrap around me and I can feel completely enclosed in his arms. That is my preference. So... I suppose he has to be taller and larger than me, so I don't think my preferences have changed, but now that I'm a size 4 instead of a size 12, I guess the range of men that can enclose me in their arms has broadened. haha :]

The tall, dark, and handsome type will always be my type. (See profile picture for perfect example)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Since I've joined MFP, I see some ladies tonight that should be havin' mah baby...baby.

Is that what you mean? If not, can't lose with a B.I.G. quote.
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to guys that are tall, strong and scruffy (all of my past boyfriends/crushes have been bigger than me)... that hasn't changed as my husband is still all of those things lol but know we are working on getting healthier together and we're changing together which I like <3
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's bad to say but...... I married a handsome guy who had dark hair brown eyes and was nice and tall and VERY charming.... Sooo many women were interested in him and eventually he started cheating on me until it got to the point he had cheated with so many women I gave up on the relationship and left him.... Now I tend to go for less handsome men...
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I loved my man before I started this journey and I love him even more now for supporting me along the way.
    We are connected on every level fat or thin...... Very happy he chose me!
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I now prefer men with deep, throaty mating calls. Before, it was all about the dance. Don't get me wrong, I like a man who can dance. But a deep warble? HOTT.

(Yeah. I don't even know, either.)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I like taller men, usually slender and fit with muscletone. My husband is that, maybe getting a little too much on the thin side, though and hoping he'll do an Insanity workout for a couple months. I'd love to see his results.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Personally, no, but my wife often (jokingly) warns me not to lose too much weight because she will miss my generous curves. It's funny to think of what I saw as "fat" and unattractive, my partner absolutely loves. Luckily I keep my hourglass when I lose, it just becomes a smaller size -- same proportions.
  • ckerrcanchaser
    Options
    It hasn't changed yet, I still prefer the mountain men type :bigsmile: Or if they look like Thor :wink:

Mmmmmmm, Thor lol.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I love women who are confident in themselves and feel comfortable with their figure

swoon!!!!!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's bad to say but...... I married a handsome guy who had dark hair brown eyes and was nice and tall and VERY charming.... Sooo many women were interested in him and eventually he started cheating on me until it got to the point he had cheated with so many women I gave up on the relationship and left him.... Now I tend to go for less handsome men...

Maybe you should go for old. fat, and ugly!! So.... how you doin'??? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I've always loved muscular men, and that hasn't changed. However, now I could never date someon that's not committed to fitness on some level, whether he's cut or not.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I am married so I am generally trying not to date. But, I do notice that I notice or am drawn to different men than when I was heavier. It's definitely a different type.
  • Audrey403
    Audrey403 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I liked women before and I still like women.

I wish there was a "like" button.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    have always been an equal opprotunity dater when it comes to men....tall, short, fit, a lil pudge...i don't discriminate!!!
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    yeup love that if they look like THOR - Im all for it
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Still want sex, still not getting any!! Nothings changed...... so far.....:laugh:
  • amazing_shrinking_woman
    Options
    bump
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    For some reason, I now prefer men with deep, throaty mating calls. Before, it was all about the dance. Don't get me wrong, I like a man who can dance. But a deep warble? HOTT.

(Yeah. I don't even know, either.)

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A SUCKER FOR THAT WHOLE PUSH UPS AGAINST A TREE MOVE THEY DO.... THE THROAT BLOAT TO ATTRACT MY ATTENTION? WELL PLAYED FROG.... WELL PLAYED ;)