SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options

Replies

• kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Nope, my tastes haven't changed one bit.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Physically speaking, I've always been attracted to tall muscular guys. In about 6 months when I lose another 50 pounds I'll find this thread and tell you if my tastes have changed.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I am still attracted to men and women who take care of themselves.

My special friend cycles, runs, hikes, swims, and has done all sorts of other interesting Active things. You can't see it, but I'm totally swooning.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I love women who are confident in themselves and feel comfortable with their figure
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It hasn't changed yet, I still prefer the mountain men type :bigsmile: Or if they look like Thor :wink:

^^This. I've always liked men with a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow and rough around the edges. Not necessarily country (definitely not redneck), but unpolished. Guys who groom more than me are still a no.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Still eating "Tacos"
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I don't have to worry about that because I am a married woman but I sure as hell like for him to look more fit than I am, lol... Mr. Chachita7 is doing a great job ;)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Since losing weight, I cannot get enough Dungeons & Dragons.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My preferences haven't changed at all - loved my hubby before and still do. :P I do notice a lot more people's physique and yeah, I'm married but I'm not dead. Meaning that if someone is obviously in shape, I can appreciate the type of dedication and hard work it takes to get there. Whereas before, I didn't give it much thought.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Before this whole life change, I thought nobody decent would ever want me. When I was about 10 years old, my grandpa told me that when I went up for a plate of seconds at Christmas dinner, "No good guy is going to want a fat girl." I guess that stuck with me and I always picked broken guys that were needy addicts who put me down to make themselves feel better or were so messed up that I was in over my head before I even started. Anytime I saw what I consider to be a "hot" guy, I was too embarrassed to even approach them or attempt to make anything happen because I believed they would never want me.

My "type" before: Needy, broke, addicts, but with great taste in music and usually good hearts messed up by their crazy life. Physically, they had to be over 6' tall so I could still feel smaller when I was next to them. They ran the weight range from very skinny to very heavy. Some were bald, some had hair, some were felons, some were sex-addicts. It was totally dysfunctional.

My "type" now: Independent, stable, smart, loving, with my best interests at heart and awesome taste in music. I still like guys that are taller than me, and I still don't care about body type or hair/lack of hair very much. It is important that they are able to be active with me. My boyfriend doesn't go to the gym often but he is very active at work and is game to go on walks, hikes, or whatever. I still wait for the other shoe to drop with him because this is probably the first healthy relationship I've had since high school. It took me a very long time to re-train my picker and to pick a guy that could treat me the way people should be treated.

It's a world of difference and I'm grateful to be in this relationship with this brain and this man.
  • mon696
    mon696 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think I've kept the same basic likes and dislikes but like you said, it's really strange to be smaller than my S.O. I guess the only change then is that I want a guy that is bigger than me, before that would have been REALLY hard to find.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    My preferences haven't changed, but I don't 'settle for less' anymore. I felt inadequate next to more fit and healthy men who clearly thought I was worth a shot, and rejected them because I didn't feel, as a fat and unhealthy person, I deserved them.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I liked long legs before; I still like them now.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I've always liked my women thick and curvy, but now I have a great apprecation for toned athletic women
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am and have always been equal opportunity :wink:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

ooo ooo do you wear chain mail or full plate?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    oops
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Before this whole life change, I thought nobody decent would ever want me.

This, even though I'm still on my journey.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    ooo ooo do you wear chain mail or full plate?
    I am a rogue halfling. My scout troop and I play for hours in the basement. Granted, it does take away from intimate time with my wife, but she understands the outlet that playing D&D with the scouts provides. She passes the time chatting on the phone with her friend the whole time anyway.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    How funny! When I was much heavier I went for tall and skinny, just like you. Now I prefer men with some meat on their bones... Love the broad shoulders and nice big arms :). Never cared about the six pack but it is nice. Something about a little belly is sorta sexy though