SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ever really had a type, but I've been noticing chunkier guys more. Hm.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    BUTT SEX

LMFAO! Holy *kitten* I think I just peed on myself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm LESS attracted to chubby guys, but it disappoints me when they don't take care of themselves. I know I need to be with someone who wants to take care of himself (eats mostly well and exercises). It's a turn off when they don't. I know, I know. I used to be that person. But that's why it's so important to me now. I'm always afraid I'm going to relapse so I need supportive, like minded people in my life.
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    It's all about the women having confidence.. Its always been a preference of mine.

I have to agree...confidence is the most SEXY thing a man (or woman) can have. There is just something about a man who is confident in himself without being cocky. He doesnt need to be because he knows he has what it takes.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lol:laugh:

Just kidding. But yea...I liked women with hair and teeth before and I still like women with hair and teeth!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    your profile pic is amazing total transformation! you look incredible!
    I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO POST A TOPIC BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. (AND YES, I KNOW MY POST IS IN CAPS)

SINCE LOSING WEIGHT HAVE YOU NOTICED A CHANGE IN YOUR PREFERENCE FOR MATES?

WHEN I WAS 400+ I LIKED MY BOYS TALL AND SKINNY.
    NOW AT MY CURRENT WEIGHT I LIKE THEM IN LOTS OF SHAPES AND SIZES :)
    A LITTLE TUMMY IS CUTE, LOVE A BOY WHO IS BULKING, AND WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE A RUNNERS BODY?
    IT'S ALSO WEIRD TO BE SMALLER THAN A GUY BUT I REALLY LOVE IT NOW.

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD NICE :)
  • ahaynes
    ahaynes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've always like full figured or thick women. Since losing my weight, that has not changed for me.
  • bluzenith
    bluzenith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have not lost any real weight like the rest of you. However, Smaller men have always been attracted to me. I have always dated athletic men. I guess when I lose all this weight I will have to return to see if I will change.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.

As a tall guy I hear this so much! I am 6'4" and used to date women that were around 5'2" then a few years ago I dated a lady that was 5'10" and I got spoiled for life! Since then I've dated a bunch of ladies who because they can't find a man tall enough just settle for someone shorter...then they date me and say they will never date anyone shorter!

And to think I used to be self-concious about my height!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Everyone always says this but I don't have a "body type" type. It's really about the personality, make me laugh and I'm in lol.

Looks wise well, there was this one guy on my running trail the other day, OMG yum he was not small, not super muscly but pretty cut. I swooned :)
  • SVCat
    Options
    Since I started being more committed to losing fat, it seems that the breakdown in fat has made my libido go ape $h1t! I can't get enough sex, I want it by the pound!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    BUTT SEX

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I've always like full figured or thick women. Since losing my weight, that has not changed for me.

Yep. Couple of guys I've dated were like that, even though they were regular size. And one guy I liked who was very skinny complimented me on my looks but followed it up with, "Too bad you're so skinny."

I know a lot of women are told that their mate/boyfriend/whatever wants them to stay thick because of his lack of self confidence, but from my experience, some men just like bigger women.

Good thing, too, it's not just the skinny girls that need love! :laugh:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I always tended to go with short and chubby guys (I'm 5'10").

As I got fit, I guess I did change to preferring men who at least take care of their bodies, whether they're in perfect shape or not.

I had my first ever really tall guy (6'2") recently and I think I might be ruined for short men now.
    Height really does help with some things. Plus, he was quite fit, which meant plenty of strength and endurance (major points awarded for both).

I always have had a thing for a nice *kitten*, chest hair, dark hair, and facial scruff, though - that hasn't changed and likely never will.

As a tall guy I hear this so much! I am 6'4" and used to date women that were around 5'2" then a few years ago I dated a lady that was 5'10" and I got spoiled for life! Since then I've dated a bunch of ladies who because they can't find a man tall enough just settle for someone shorter...then they date me and say they will never date anyone shorter!

And to think I used to be self-concious about my height!

Really, of all the things to be self conscious about! Tall dark and handsome, it's a phrase, man, look it up! :tongue: Me, I've always liked tall guys, to the point where I sometimes look ridiculous going out with them (I'm under 5'5!) and wonder if people ask themselves if the guy is out with his baby sister!
  • SVCat
    Options
    So I'll put a spin on the sexual preference...since losing weight, I am now being approached by heavy set, middle aged (50 somethings) black women.

I don't have a preference as for race, I've dated all colors and flavors, but WTH is going on! I even had my treasurer slip me her number and whisper, if you need me to take care of you just call me...no one has to know! She is around 55.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    no. ive always liked fit guys but i guess now i feel like the more fit and toned and muscular a guy is the more attracted i am to him. Taking care of my body is my number one priority now so i feel like id need someone who has that same mentality.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    BUTT SEX

FR sent....

haha Loco...you are terrible!!!
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just kidding. But yea...I liked women with hair and teeth before and I still like women with hair and teeth!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:

I find I still like the ones that show up.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i've always liked em big, thick, curvy w.e the term is these days, even with weight loss i still do although its somewhat odd when we go out and she's eating the burger and fries and i'm eating the salad
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    My choice in women has always been based on their level of confidence. I have dated all shapes, colors and sizes. Dated a girl with health issues, one with skin issues, and one missing her legs. As long as the female does not spend all day or most of her life complaining about herself or self hating, then I am good to go.