SEXUAL PREFERENCES SINCE LOSING WEIGHT?

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    It seems that the weight I've lost my husband has found a lot of it. With that said, it doesn't look bad on him. He was a stick when we dated and got married, he quit smoking, I got thinner, and he got hefty. He looks like a man not a boy anymore. Hehe! I like it on him and I find myself a lot more attracted to him.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    oh, this is kinda funny, but true...black girls. Ive never been into them before, but now I notice. lol

*nod* I understand this. It's like going through phases of what you like. There were times I didn't like the look of black guys or white guys, actually, I liked everything in between. Now race really isn't a big deal to me, but I won't lie, I do have a bias toward a built in tan.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    This could be more interesting than sexual preference after stopping birth control. But not by much. Because that ****...that ****'s real.

But anyway--I don't think it changed at all from weight loss. I still like who I like.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    OMG
    I LOVE CAPS LOCK TOO

IT REALLY EMPHASIZES IMPORTANT THINGS

qm.gif

I LIKE PENIS AND VAGINA, AND NOW I LIKE PENIS AND VAGINA
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    This could be more interesting than sexual preference after stopping birth control. But not by much. Because that ****...that ****'s real.

But anyway--I don't think it changed at all from weight loss. I still like who I like.

You know, this brings up a good point. Wasn't there a recent study saying birth control messes up natual attraction somehow? I forget, but the point is, there is a lot of subconscious stuff we're attracted to without ever realizing it.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    oh, this is kinda funny, but true...black girls. Ive never been into them before, but now I notice. lol

Really??What do you notice about them that's different ??

i don't know. i just find myself more attracted to some when in the past, nothing. i think its because in general I'm just into women who take care of themselves and i notice ANYONE who is taking care of themselves now. i dunno.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    Options

You know, this brings up a good point. Wasn't there a recent study saying birth control messes up natual attraction somehow? I forget, but the point is, there is a lot of subconscious stuff we're attracted to without ever realizing it.

Yes. I am living proof that it is real. Ask my husband...haha. Sigh.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn’t really changed with weight loss, but more with age. What I am attracted to now in my 30’s is completely different then in my 20’s. When I was younger I was scared of the RockStar looking guy, but now HELLO bring on the tattoos and bad boy look!!! No clue y it changed…. Maybe it’s a way of feeling young and fun?!!?!?
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's bad to say but...... I married a handsome guy who had dark hair brown eyes and was nice and tall and VERY charming.... Sooo many women were interested in him and eventually he started cheating on me until it got to the point he had cheated with so many women I gave up on the relationship and left him.... Now I tend to go for less handsome men...

Maybe you should go for old. fat, and ugly!! So.... how you doin'??? :laugh: :laugh:

Aweee are you hitting on me :-)

Maybe a little! :blushing:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I still prefer shorter brunettes, but i definitely notice anyone who takes care of themselves.

rutroh..you keep that pumpkin butt AWAY FROM ME!

:laugh: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:

:blushing: You live too close for comfort! lol
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    BUTT SEX

I laughed out load at this one not what I expected to read
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Men, men, men.......all the way, all the time!! :)
  • MaraDiaz
    Options

Oh no! I'm so sorry and I hope you find a solution that works for you! I know how frustrating it is to have hormonal changes that just kill all attraction. Poor guy...excuse me while I go feel guilty now.
  • trink68
    trink68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LMAO.....wow
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I still find my husband incredibly attractive after losing weight, but I just like to do it more because I feel more confident and sexy now :love:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    well now that I am getting thinner I love the underdog more and more. the one that is overweight but has a kind sweet heart
  • cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO POST A TOPIC BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. (AND YES, I KNOW MY POST IS IN CAPS)

SINCE LOSING WEIGHT HAVE YOU NOTICED A CHANGE IN YOUR PREFERENCE FOR MATES?

WHEN I WAS 400+ I LIKED MY BOYS TALL AND SKINNY.
    NOW AT MY CURRENT WEIGHT I LIKE THEM IN LOTS OF SHAPES AND SIZES :)
    A LITTLE TUMMY IS CUTE, LOVE A BOY WHO IS BULKING, AND WHO DOESN'T APPRECIATE A RUNNERS BODY?
    IT'S ALSO WEIRD TO BE SMALLER THAN A GUY BUT I REALLY LOVE IT NOW.

ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS?

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD NICE :)

It could be becuase when you were overweight all you could think about was the fact that you wanted to be skinny and had a bad self image, so you thought that only people who were skinny are worthy of love. But now that you are fit and healthy you can appreciate the beauty in anyone. You mental image has changed. Which is a good thing
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    with the lights on...:blushing: . oh wait.

I used to like skinny guys that were either the same size or smaller then me, but since I a) gained weight, b) grew up, as long as they are somewhat fit and care about themselves I have found that I am attracted to bigger & bulkier guys.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Before weight loss muscles never really was a big deal to me.. but now.. guys .. muscles.. YUMMY !!! Prob. cuz I know all the hard work they have put in to get them.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    Options

Oh no! I'm so sorry and I hope you find a solution that works for you! I know how frustrating it is to have hormonal changes that just kill all attraction. Poor guy...excuse me while I go feel guilty now.

Haha, it's not that bad. But yes, your hormones do incredible things to you. So, hormone changes from weight loss could certainly change attraction. I'm still attracted to my husband, but stopping birth control did change me (mostly because I haven't known myself off of it since I was 16). So, it's not exactly on topic, but: if you're a female on hormonal birth control and you're about to get married, stop taking it for a few months before you actually do. Haha. That's my non-medical anthropology-trained advice.