Knocked up...

Options

Replies

• aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Because proper nutrition and staying active have already been said, my best advice:
    ~ plenty of sleep while you can...once you have kids you can assume that restful sleep is gone for the next 18+ years =)
    ~ keep in mind your proximity to the nearest restroom for the first and last trimester - you'll need it - all.the.time
    ~ comfortable shoes

Enjoy every minute of it <except when it sucks>

:flowerforyou:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Because proper nutrition and staying active have already been said, my best advice:
    ~ plenty of sleep while you can...once you have kids you can assume that restful sleep is gone for the next 18+ years =)
    ~ keep in mind your proximity to the nearest restroom for the first and last trimester - you'll need it - all.the.time
    ~ comfortable shoes

OMG! I am dealing with the peeing issue now (sorry if TMI). I can't be more than 50 feet from a toilet.
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I was extremely tired too... like for the first 20 weeks! I slept 9 hours at night, and took a 2 hour nap if at all possible. LOL

Try to eat healthy. My second pregnancy I ended up healthier afterwards (and thinner) than when I started out (I was heavy when I got pregnant).

Mostly enjoy! It is an amazing experience - to have life inside of you.
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!! Best of luck with your growing family!!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Right on. Congrats.
  • abitzan
    abitzan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am currenlty 7 weeks pregnant and finiding things are easier with walks every day and lots of water and fresh fruits and veggies.
    Plus check out www.fortwofitness.com for great workout clothes.

Congratulations!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

~ comfortable shoes

OMG! I am dealing with the peeing issue now (sorry if TMI). I can't be more than 50 feet from a toilet.

It's amazing all of the pregnancy symptoms you notice AFTER you find out you are pregnant. LOL!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    congrats! prepare early ahead of time. don't wait till last minuet like I did and scramble around trying to find things.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

~ comfortable shoes

It's amazing all of the pregnancy symptoms you notice AFTER you find out you are pregnant. LOL!

LOL I know! I just thought I was PMS'ing until I found out yesterday about the baby. Now it's like, "oohhh, so that's why I am doing XXXXXXXX"
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I've been contemplating plans to steal your first child. You don't, by chance, need to turn some straw into gold?

Big congrats! I am jealous. I want a baby (until they start crying and pooping. Then someone else can have 'em).
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It's an amazing journey!! I would say, sleep when you want, you might not later lol, and you can still be pregnant and healthy, but don't be too hard on yourself.
  • SeminoleFan0514
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    YAYYY!!!!!! Congrats!
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    awww congrats sweetie!!! wish you the best
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Congrats!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    aww congratulation!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Thats great news! Congrats! Remember to stay as active as possible while your preggo. It helps wonders!!