An important announcement from the White House soon?

Options

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Obama will finally announce he is way in over his head and resign. :bigsmile:

One can pray, hope, wish, will it to be true.. right..

Oh wait, if that were the case.. we wouldn't be in this terrible situation.

No offense, but that ^^^^ is such bull. We were in this mess WELL before Obama took office. You can't expect 8 years of idiocity to be FIXED in 4 years...

Perhaps not, but adding another 5+ trillion in debt in less than 3 of this idiocity hasn't helped matters. Spend, Spend, Spend! And this one didn't even have a 9-11 or a major hurricane or 2 to hurt his financial status. He just likes to spend, spend, spend.

BTW - Anyone figure out what this news conference was all about yet?

nationalspendingchart.jpg
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I forgot how many ignorant conservative *kitten* were on this site. "Oh, I think whatever Fox News tells me to think."

I find this post particularly comical.

Have you ever noticed that if labeled a conservative, you are a robot, can't think for yourself and believe everything FOX news tell you?

However, if you are a liberal democrat, you are the only one who can think for himself/herself?

There are a lot of dumb people in this country who actually believe this.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    This speaks highly of you Americans, disrespecting your president on the internet. Wow!

I'm not a huge fan of my president either but I will never speak trash about him on the internet.
    Cos Whether I like him or not he is The President and needs to be respected.
    He is not royalty. Freedom to criticize leadership is a fundamental American value.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I forgot how many ignorant conservative *kitten* were on this site. "Oh, I think whatever Fox News tells me to think."

At least they think instead of following like mindless sheep.
    They don't think for themselves. That was my point and you just proved it.
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Ok, so if you understand politics you should know that the President actually has very little power, so blaming one man (or perhaps woman one day) is not going to help anyone.

Secondly, just because someone doesn't agree with President Obama, does not mean they are racist.

Thirdly, we live in one of the best countries in the world. Can we have a little bit of respect for the office...please!?! People complain all day, but we don't see people leaving this country for a better one.

Lastly, don't hate someone for having different political views as you. You feel the way you do, and everyone else has the right to do the same.

COMPLETELY agree. In my opinion, one of the greatest things about our country is just what we are doing now- freedom of speech. Just because you don't agree with something someone said gives you no right to condemn them for what they think or say.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options

I suppose you have a better plan?

Yes, quit trying to put the blame on everyone else and man up! Of course, Barry won't do that.

Who's Barry???

Barry is Obama's HS nickname. Because all middle-aged adults are still called their HS nick by strangers...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

As opposed to thinking whatever Moveon.org tells me?

Right. If you disagree with a liberal, it's because you are brainwashed by Fox News and talk radio. It can't possibly be because you have your own opinions based on actual research, facts, common sense and paying attention to what's going on in the world.

Liberals are enlightened, intelligent, wonderful, perfect people and conservatives are brainwashed sheep. This is the ultimate truth and I have accepted it as you have. I wish everyone else would.
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    In before lock.

I agree with the Dream act (and I am conservative) but one has to wonder if this announcement was the president getting people to stop paying attention to his disastrous speech from yesterday.

Anyone supporting Obama should ask themselves if they are better off then when he was sworn in as president. I get that he inherited a mess but his policies and decisions have kept us in it.
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

No, wait, this might be the rudest thing I've read all week.

Amazing how when we had white presidents no one said such grossly disrespectful things regarding the highest seat in our country.

REALLY? People talked about assassination against Bush all the time. This is not gross compared to the Liberal Attacks on Republican Presidents; just saying.

I remember some highly entertaining and completely inappropriate comments made about one President Clinton as well (aka "Slick Willy"). Just saying...there will always be people who make nasty comments and jokes about EVERYONE in politics...they knew this when they signed up. Whether it is right or wrong...it's definitely always been in place...
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Bump
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Just a side note, I find it kind of funny that (at least for me) there is an Obama banner add running at the bottom of my screen. Ha.

Oh, carry on.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

I suppose you have a better plan?

Yes, quit trying to put the blame on everyone else and man up! Of course, Barry won't do that.

Who's Barry???

barry soetoro.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    No one noticed my haiku. This still seems relevant.

orphel.jpg
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if it has something to do with the Italian market changing currencies. They were talking about it on GMA this morning and apparent;y this would help the world debt....
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

This bill is specifically geared toward children or those people who were brought here as children.

When we are kids, just how much say do we have in our parents' choices? If my parents snuck me into Canada when I was 6 years old, is that my fault? What should I have done? Do I really deserve to be booted out of the country 20 years later just because my parents brought me someplace where they thought I'd stand a chance at building a good life? Come on - humanity is bigger than nationalism. Why can't we just try to be decent people?
    [/quote]

I love this post :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets. The concert is tomorrow.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I find it very sad that people think a president deserves respect simply because he's president. That doesn't make him (or her) sacrosanct. Just the opposite.

Basically, we elected him (well, some of us) and he WORKS FOR US. We pay taxes that pay his salary. We are him boss. He is our employee. If we don't like the job he's doing, we are allowed to give him a bad review, even on the Internet.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I have Radiohead tickets. The concert is tomorrow.

omw.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    clintonprostitutes.jpg
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    This speaks highly of you Americans, disrespecting your president on the internet. Wow!

I'm not a huge fan of my president either but I will never speak trash about him on the internet.
    Cos Whether I like him or not he is The President and needs to be respected.

If you don't want him you vote him off on the next election.

Wow! You guys should be very proud of yourseleves! *its So sad*

That's the beauty of America. We can have and voice our opinion. We've had some sh*tty Presidents lately, but we also need to evaluate how sh*tty Congress is. Obama has done a mediocre job in office and has not lived up to all of the unfulfilled promises he gave the people who voted him in. His excuse for a lot of his unfulfilled promises is "The Bush Administration". Honestly? I think everyone in Congress and the White House needs to be fired. NOW. And let the people vote in all new people with new ideas to flush out some of the dinosaurs still in office.
This discussion has been closed.