An important announcement from the White House soon?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Wondering if I should "put my 2 cents in" and get attacked by my haters. Lmao!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

No, wait, this might be the rudest thing I've read all week.

Amazing how when we had white presidents no one said such grossly disrespectful things regarding the highest seat in our country.

You have GOT to be kidding me! People made fun of dubya ALL the time. Everything from the way he talked to the clothes he wore to his accent, to his intelligence. Way to re-write history. And by the way, Obama is half white, so what's your theory now?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    u167E21493.jpg

OMG! This is too adorable!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRovkaCVAxQU4iqS0ovcyHDOwflDbkM9Z_f_YOW71Nq7YyoJ8858Q

Does Michelle know he is eating that ...I thought she banned tacos!?!?
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My first comment....to those of you saying that you shouldn't have to respect him just because he's the president....you're right. You should respect him because he is a fellow HUMAN BEING. Holy ****, people. The Golden Rule is a very important rule to follow.

Secondly.....I work in Immigration. This wasn't pushed through before now for MANY reasons, none (that we have anything to do with) having to do with upcoming elections.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Obama will finally announce he is way in over his head and resign. :bigsmile:

Two thumbs up from me!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    When you see that the leaders of this country will not budge and that good feeling you had when you protested goes away cause nothing has been done to right the wrongs. Whats next?
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I forgot how many ignorant conservative *kitten* were on this site. "Oh, I think whatever Fox News tells me to think."

As opposed to thinking whatever Moveon.org tells me?

Right. If you disagree with a liberal, it's because you are brainwashed by Fox News and talk radio. It can't possibly be because you have your own opinions based on actual research, facts, common sense and paying attention to what's going on in the world.

Liberals are enlightened, intelligent, wonderful, perfect people and conservatives are brainwashed sheep. This is the ultimate truth and I have accepted it as you have. I wish everyone else would.

t1.jpg

LOL!! I kid I kid. I'm more conservative than liberal. But I don't watch FOX unless football or baseball are on. Does that still make me a douchbag? What if all I watch is The COlbert Report?
  • Sascha
    Sascha Posts: 204
    Options
    A reminder of our guidelines, which include: No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.

As a result, this topic has been locked.
This discussion has been closed.