What are reasons why you don't jog?

Options

Replies

• Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It's Booooorrrrriiinnnggggg! I did a couple 5ks and during all of my training, I had to make up stories about running from zombies/with an army of vikings/etc to get myself through. If I didn't, the whole time I'd say in my head, "I hate this. I hate this. I hate this..."
  • muchadoaboutme2000
    muchadoaboutme2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wearing 3 bras to hold the girls still is uncomfortable, and when I jog, my thighs rub and it looks like my lady parts are eating my shorts. Omnomnomnom
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Plantar fasciitis

Would love to jog but if I do then getting out of bed in the morning is like daggers in my feet!
    I know the feeling. every step is so painful. I have been fighting this for almost two years.
  • cfieds
    cfieds Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My spine is messed up and I'm supposed to stay away from high-impact workouts...so pretty much, I'll never be a runner, as much as I want to be.
  • RaceTo48Kg
    RaceTo48Kg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    protecting my knee so it won't be hard for me to walk when I get old
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    cause its boring, cause im lazy, cause I have big boobs and I dont feel comfortable doing it. Cause I feel dumb doing it. Period.
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have G-cups...jogging hurts my girls!!

Ditto
  • FITHEALTHY1
    FITHEALTHY1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Too old, not in shape enough and hurts my knees.
  • wisegirl_k
    wisegirl_k Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    b/c i look dumb running and so much better doing other forms of activity such as the stepmill or texting.

You crack me up girl!
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    jogging hurts my big butt :sad:

the fat moves up and down and feels like its gonna tear right off!

also, people will look at my big butt and say "look at the girl with the big butt trying to run" :embarassed:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I prefer to stick with activities that I actually enjoy.
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wearing 3 bras to hold the girls still is uncomfortable, and when I jog, my thighs rub and it looks like my lady parts are eating my shorts. Omnomnomnom

^^^bahahahhaha yes! i know! i bought workout pants that are capri-like so no hungry lady parts
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I don't jog because I run.

I can't wait until I get my pace to a "runners" pace. *sigh*
    I have G-cups...jogging hurts my girls!!

Holly Hell I do NOT envy you!!!
    because I smoke :sad: :ohwell:

STOP! :) You can do it.
    because I bike

I tried that once.... my bum and pelvic bone(s) hurt for 3 days!!! How do you "bikers" do it?!?!! I mean miles on miles on miles....

as far as stopping smoking Im working on stopping drinking first one thing at a time :drinker: :ohwell:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy. The end.

^^^This
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    none of the bras you ladies have mention for the bigger boobed girls have my size AHHHH I need reduction ASAP!!!!!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Because I don't want to. :laugh: I admire people who run, but it is not for me. I have never been able to figure out how to breathe correctly, and always end up hyper-ventilating. Always. Makes me feel weak, uncoordinated, and gross. But I love to walk - the harder the walk, the better. Feels like I have more time to focus on each muscle group, and how they interact with each other. Good stuff!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My boobs are huge and my knees are bad.
  • ap6721
    ap6721 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have metal in my back. I still hurt. elliptical is my jog:tongue:

I do too!! They fused over the metal in my spine with bone from hip so jogging really kills me. Plus I live in Texas so it's hot as hell already.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Degenerative disk disease - back
    Osteoarthritis - hips

Jogging / Running = extreme pain that I don't want to deal with.
  • olivia_sweeetie
    Options
    Two knee surgerys and I'm about to have to have another one. :/