What are reasons why you don't jog?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I have G-cups...jogging hurts my girls!!

I am not sure what you mean.
    Why don't you post a video so I can see?
  • thatawesomechick82
    thatawesomechick82 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    savvy-toons-song-in-head.jpg

Fear of this...^^^
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I don't jog....yet! That is one of my goals to be able to.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I can't pace myself. I was badly bullied throughout school and my body soon learned that when I ran it was usually that or end up in hospital so I ran full tilt for as long as I could. To this day when I go out it's either walking or run as fast as I can for as long as I can and collapse in a heap :P I just can't find a way of telling my body that there's nobody after me, so even if I start slowly meaning to pace myself, the moment that adrenalin hits I take flight as though the hounds of hell themselves were snapping at my heels.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Sprints are much better for me.
  • Brit108
    Brit108 Posts: 7
    Options
    I dont jog cuz i find it boring x) I can go jogging.. but i much rather go hiking. The sites you see Hiking is awesome :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Because I am very, very, very self conscious and the wrong things on my body jiggles so it's so not a pretty picture!!! I think maybe if I lost some more weight then I would start to jog more.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I jog even with my boobs (42DD). Just get a really great sports bra that keeps you more or less locked down and you're good to go. However, my right knee is starting to act up again and I might have to take a break from it again even though I really don't want to. I'm trying to work up to actually being able to run but if my knee can't even handle jogging for long extended periods of time then I don't think running is going to happen anytime soon.
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'd rather ride my bike. It's a lot, lot more fun than jogging or running, or walking for that matter!
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    For one, don't really like it. I don't absolutely despise it either, but as long as there's something else I could do, I'll pass on the jogging, thanks.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I dont jog cuz i find it boring x) I can go jogging.. but i much rather go hiking. The sites you see Hiking is awesome :)

Try trail running. It is awesome.