do you hold back

12346»

Replies

• DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    I dont hold back often,I lack filters as soon as its in my head its out of my mouth. This can sometimes be good,and sometimes bad
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Totally depends on the person, place and time. I don't go around spilling everything out of my head to all people at all times...that's just asking for mockery, shocked silence or maybe even a punch in the snoot.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Yes
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I only have a handful of people I will not filter around. My best friend and I can be just brutal sometimes. But he's always spot on... Stuff I needed to hear. It ticks me off for a few minutes or days and then I'm over it.
    I'm much more of a listener/counselor for everyone else. So I tend to peace keep and be empathetic. I will voiced opinions if asked or appropriate but never in a judgmental way

I wish I wasn't so passive actually.
  • Jesiena
    Jesiena Posts: 48 Member
    I hold back a lot. It can take a while to really get to know me, due to the fact I'm painfully shy. I wish I wasn't though.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    I hold back really hard. But, then I write songs about what I should have said, should have done, and my observations of the situation. Had I made it, it all would have paid off. As it stands, I'm the weird quiet guy that drinks too much.