Awkard Moments....please share..lol

Options

Replies

• chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!

hahahahaha i laughed so hard i had tears forming xD
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!

hahahahaha i laughed so hard i had tears forming xD

.... you should be dating .... it would be a great story to tell your kids one day :smile:
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Taking a shower and here my nine year old son asking if he can go to so and so's house....i step out if the shower only to see him and so and so standing in the door to the bathroom :ohwell:

This has happened more than once!

Um, lock the door maybe?

Ummm its my house and i didnt know his friends came over
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    Sneaking up behind a female friend in a crowded bar and tried to creep her out by breathing on her neck and making shuddering sounds only to realize that it wasn't her, it was a woman who seriously looked just like her. I though to apologize and buy her a drink but that would have just made it worse
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    Four words; "is it in yet?"

Thats when you flip it back with something like "in yet? Im already done. Your kids walk out or fall out?" Followed by " you should have asked for an extra courtesy stitch or six". Of course this should be done while putting on your pant and prepping to dodge flying objects.
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sneaking up behind a female friend in a crowded bar and tried to creep her out by breathing on her neck and making shuddering sounds only to realize that it wasn't her, it was a woman who seriously looked just like her. I though to apologize and buy her a drink but that would have just made it worse

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I got wasted black out drunk with the guys from section one time. Apparently I was making claims of being able to get 'any guy I wanted' and then I kept on trying to hold a guy from section down and grab his weiner. Apparently I was pretty strong and none of the guys from section were trying to stop me, they just sat back and laughed. I had to hear about that for months-until my next drunken incident.

The other day I called my friend to ask about borrowing a book. I put on my sweetest voice I coud:
    Me- "Hey, can I ask a favor of you?"
    Voice- "Sure what?"
    Me- "Do you think I could possibly borrow that Tucker Max book and bring it to work? I mean if you don't need it. I'd appreciate it."
    Voice-"Who are you trying to get ahold of?"
    Me-"Wait this isn't SSgt?"
    Voice -"No, this is HM2."
    Me- "Whoops, well then nevermind-unless you have a Tucker Max book I can take to work."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I had a friend that would get so drunk, she'll smash her glass on the floor and then roll on the broken glass:laugh: ..it wasn't so funny whne we saw her knees bleeding. :sick: ..we were so young back then ..lol
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    walking out of the bathroom in just a towel to find the shades up and the meter lady making her rounds..

So you didn't flash her to get a better rate? :laugh:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Thats when you flip it back with something like "in yet? Im already done. Your kids walk out or fall out?" Followed by " you should have asked for an extra courtesy stitch or six". Of course this should be done while putting on your pant and prepping to dodge flying objects.

OMG...I love you! Anyone who can whip out a comment like that on a moment's notice when anyone else would have been speechless is a friend worth having! Are you accepting friend applications? :bigsmile:
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    This didn't happen to me, but to my brother. At my cousin's wedding last week, me and one of mine and my brother's friends started to talk about her studies. She's studying medicine and wants to work in gynecology. My brother was already out of the hall when we were talking, and a few moments later, my brother came back and asked, "so what were you ladies talking about?" our friend started talking to him about medicine, and he asked the question, "what field of medicine do you want to get into?" she proudly replied, "gynecology!" my brother sunk into his seat out of sheer embarrassment :laugh:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Doing plank in fitness class to look up and see guy across from me gazing at my cleavage. Nothing to do but be proud and let him look cause I'm not letting go of my plank!
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options

OMG...I love you! Anyone who can whip out a comment like that on a moment's notice when anyone else would have been speechless is a friend worth having! Are you accepting friend applications? :bigsmile:

Lol glad you liked it:) I'm always accepting friend requests
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Leaving 7-11, singing along with the music in my head and give a lil shoulder shimmy. Only to notice a man in his car watching.
  • ashlye08
    ashlye08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went to a free concert on post (my husband is Army) and almost everyone there was either family or a soldier. I had a group of 5 guys walk up to me (While I'm wearing my wedding rings) and tell me I have a nice rack.... straight face and everything. I just turned and walked away because I didn't know what to say.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Walking out of the shower at the gym and having a guy ask me how long I've shaved down there and how the ladies like it. I was speechless, but of course I answer because I was shocked!

OMG I think I just gagged. That is crazy looking at your junk and all.

So how do the ladies like it? Seriously just joking.

Yeah...do they like it? And I am being serious.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    Had a nip slip at a 6yr olds birthday party. Classy, I know.
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options

And when that boy is 12 he will recount it too his friends as the "Best. Birthday. Ever"
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options

And when that boy is 12 he will recount it too his friends as the "Best. Birthday. Ever"

Lol :) same six year old boy kept trying to poke my lady bits with a balloon sword. His dad watching, and encouraging the behavior.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Having a hot 3 way with my wife and her friend and having to go to the 24 gas station for more condoms at 3 am.......TMI????

:noway: .....:laugh:

Yeah, just a tad bit TMI.:laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    a long time ago I was with my bestfriend and she was making me laugh so uncontrollably and I peed myself a little, I mean I thought it was funny more then embarassing so when I got in the door I announced loudly to my mother that I peed myself and the n I look into the living room and see a group of older men watching me wide eyed >.<