Awkard Moments....please share..lol

Options
12346»

Replies

• Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!

:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG, I can't stop laughing! Thanks!

that is too funny. still laughing:laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I used to work with this really hot guy named Rick. The shifts were weird...11pm - 11am. I came into work (after having a crazy dream about him a few hours before) - I passed him in the hallway and I had INTENDED to say "How was your day Rick?" Instead I said, "How's your d*ck Rick?" - I was mortified...but it got worse, for some reason we both looked at the front of his pants (I asked about it, I couldn't help it...it was not intentional) and, well, there was movement. He looked at me and said "Well, he's glad you asked." I ran away....quickly! EMBARRASING!

hahahahaha i laughed so hard i had tears forming xD

.... you should be dating .... it would be a great story to tell your kids one day :smile:

He was married and had like 5 kids at the time. :happy: If I were his wife, I'd have that many babies for him to...just to get summa dat!
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Four words; "is it in yet?"

Thats when you flip it back with something like "in yet? Im already done. Your kids walk out or fall out?" Followed by " you should have asked for an extra courtesy stitch or six". Of course this should be done while putting on your pant and prepping to dodge flying objects.

Talk about a well thought out plan. Experience??