Turn your Life around 20's

Options

Replies

• Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    haha well I figure I won't really have that much to do there (in Cali) while I am gone. I love taking classes because it makes it feel less like a chore to work out. Zumba and cardio hip hop are my favorite, so I think I found a gym with a long list of classes to keep me busy.

I have a wedding in SCarolina the second week of April. My first wedding EVER....and I am 24 y/o. I think as long as I eat sensibly and work out 4-5 days a week I will lose a good amount of weight while I am out there.

I am going to be in ventura county ...camarillo? Looked ok from the pictures I saw online hehe.
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I had a Dr.s appt. on Friday and it had me at 156, which would be a loss of 2lbs for the week. I ate poorly this weekend because I was moving and had to "reward" myself I guess. Terrible mentality I know!

Hope everyone is having a good week. I go out to California for two months for work starting this Sunday! I hope to take some of my per diem money banked and join a 24 hour fitness for the two months I am out there! Hopefully lose a LOT of weight when I am gone

Anyone live in Cali????? :)

I live in the bay area! :)
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

Hope everyone is doing well, figured id drop in from Texas.

Doing horrible on the eating here, bbq and tex mex is just so yummy!! ( plus were eating lunch quick to get back onsite), everything is a rush. I have been over eating, but usually just dinner. :drinker:

So hopefully the scale is going to be kind to me when i get home Friday. Plus i hope to not be sick by the time im home, Terrible sore throat this week :sad: Hard to talk and everything.

Hows everyone else doing?? Looking forward to a good weigh in this weeK? feeling way out of the loop.

Home and back on track soon!
  • karensphotography
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I am 25 and Really need to loose about 80-90 pounds.
  • halielilith
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 22...still stuck in college, will be graduating in May, but will have to go to grad school for another four years. I'm looking to lose about 35 pounds
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I've officially been here a month and down 9.4 lbs!!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Im 23.... Ive gained a lot of weight over the past few years. As they say... in your 20's you should be the hottest sexiest YOU ever. Im in if there are still people who use this post for motivation! We could all encourage each other and check in! :)
  • KatySteele
    Options
    I'll be 25 next month... and just had this realization about how much my body has changed in the past 4 years! I joined my fitness pal this week and am trying to stay motivated! It's really motivational to see some of your posts 5 months ago and see your progress since!! Hopefully I can be that successful in 5 months as well!!!
  • KatySteele
    Options
    yes that is what they say... that we are supposed to be the sexiest in our 20's.... well i just decided, since I am turning 25 next month, I am bound to be my sexiest in my late 20's!!! We still have time :heart:
  • renasneed
    renasneed Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have a goal of 50 pounds! 8 pounds in so far...:)
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to all the newbies! We're happy to have you... we weigh in on Fridays and have weekly challenges.... this week was to do pushups everyday! We need a new challenge starting saturday, anyone have any ideas?!

~Leash :heart:
  • renasneed
    Options
    Thank you! And what about setting a food goal? What about saying like one meal a day, no carbohydrates? Or 3 days a week, no junk food AT ALL? Just some ideas. :)
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Junk food one could work or maybe focus on eating the right kind of carbs, complex ones, like whole grains, brown rice, and stuff!

• UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! Push ups every day! I love doing a weigh in, It may be my heaviest but you gotta start somewhere right?
  • renasneed
    Options
    I'm sayin yeah to the junk food one! That's a weakness of mine anyway!
  • renasneed
    Options
    So here's to my first weigh in on the message board. I lost 2.5 pounds this past week!! Since my goal is 2/week, I'm definitely happy about this. : ) Good luck this week!
  • KatySteele
    Options
    2 lbs for me too Rena!!! BUT SINCE I AM A HUGE COLTS FAN, LIVE IN INDY, AND I'M GOING TO A SUPERBOWL PARTY... I am worried about this weekend! I am bound and determined not to drink though!!! Wish me luck to make healthy decisions! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies! Glad you're here!

weigh in today= 0.2 lost........ :huh: I have no idea why, I guess I just had one of those weeks.

I am loving the no junk food challange! I am all for that! Great idea! :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone has a great weigh in and a good weekend!
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Uhh well I lost about 5 pounds in the last week not cause I wanted to but cause I have been going through some health stuff and for some reason my body just started dropping weight, I guess many would like this problem but I'm mainly here to stay healthy not lose especially since I know its muscle cause I haven't been able to work out in a week.... I've never gone that long without working out, at least not that I can ever remember cause I've always done sports at least! Soo yea tuff week for me but I'm feeling a little better today... my doctor told me to basically stop eating carbs cause my body doesn't like them which is stupid cause I'm a runner and I need them but I do feel better when I eat less of them... anyone feel good and workout hard on a HIGH protein diet???? I don't know what to do anymore, I'm getting a bunch of tests soon.... Sorry for my vent.

Junk food challenge is good... I don't eat junk food not cause I don't ever want to but cause my body just can't take it, its like this is what I get for being healthy and running, go figure! lol I should be able to enjoy 20 chocolate chip cookies once and awhile haha

Have a good weekend everyone! I finally have a weekend off from coaching...

• VballLeash
    Options
    So here's to my first weigh in on the message board. I lost 2.5 pounds this past week!! Since my goal is 2/week, I'm definitely happy about this. : ) Good luck this week!

WWWWoooooohooooooo!!!!!! Thats great!!! Look at you ahead of the game :smile: :smile: :smile: