Turn your Life around 20's

Options
Anyone around their early to mid 20's who want support from people around their same age welcome to join!

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    im 23!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    20 - and just got back from vacation. I did well the first week and a half and stuffed my face the last three days. :grumble: We'll see what the scale and measuring tape says about that!
  • watermelon854
    Options
    I'm just turning 24 this week who would love to have a support network. It is hard to keep up with this routine and counting!
  • SaraAnne
    SaraAnne Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm 20.... but my goal is to get to the size I was when I was 18 haha.

Good luck everyone.. Whatever your goal is: YOU CAN DO IT :)
  • kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    im 21! i don't care how long it takes me to get the weight i want off, so it really is about a life turn around instead of a diet. i eat pretty good but i need to learn to love working out. im in!
  • sarachana
    Options
    im 21 and i want in.
    ive got a whole lot of weight to lose but im getting there! this week im hoping to reach my half way mark.
    g'luck to everyone!
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    im 27! still in my 20's hahaha and i love this website...makes it so much easier to lose weight!!!:) good luck to all in their weight loss journey:)
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    22, a full time student living at home with obese mother and overweight grandmother! I need all the help I can get :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm in! Challenges? Weekly weigh ins?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. I could always use more motivation I have about 15lb more to go.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    im in.....im almost 26 and got another 23lbs to go...
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and would like to lose about 30 pounds!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    22, a full time student living at home with obese mother and overweight grandmother! I need all the help I can get :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am also living in a household with 2 obese women, maybe we can help each other with the issue that come with trying to be healthy in an overweight household...
  • dwnjjugalette
    Options

I have a C25K thread going, we all start the program together tomorrow. All you need is the internet, and running shoes (and clothes too haha). No products to buy, totally free, its awesome. The program layout is at coolrunnings.com if you are interested!
  • smcopley
    smcopley Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm 21! Let's do this :happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Definately! I'm 24... and I want to be able to enjoy and live the rest of my 20's to the fullest and have a clean start for 30+!

:drinker:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

I have a C25K thread going, we all start the program together tomorrow. All you need is the internet, and running shoes (and clothes too haha). No products to buy, totally free, its awesome. The program layout is at coolrunnings.com if you are interested!

Aww I wish I could start with you tomorrow! I had my leg cut open a week ago, and still have to wait for it to close up completely before I can start working out again (about 5 more days!). >.< I've been going crazy haha
  • proctor0828
    Options
    I'm in... 24 years young and wanting to feel SEXY, I've had 3 kids who I love with all my heart but the hips and gut has got to go. I've got about 25 lbs... before I'm satisfied
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Joining... age is 22!

~Leash :heart:
  • Zara11
    Options
    Have 15 more to go. Id hoped to reach it by October for Halloween, but there's no way I'd make that. Then I was hoping for my Nov. 16 b-day.... but that seems impossible too. Now here's for hoping either new years, or end of Jan which would mark a year since I've started.

College starts soon again... my new goals are to do strength/cardio gym classes 3x a week w/ yoga/other stuff on other days, and to COOK. otherwise I'll be going broke again!!!!

What are the goals you're all making now that summer's coming to a close?
  • Zara11
    Options
    I'm 20.... but my goal is to get to the size I was when I was 18 haha.

Good luck everyone.. Whatever your goal is: YOU CAN DO IT :)

20 aiming for 17/18... essentially early freshman year of college when I was super healthy.... instead of doing homework.