Turn your Life around 20's

Options

Replies

• LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 23 and I'd love to join! I need to get rid of my gut!!
  • samantha115
    Options
    Im in my 20's, 26, I have lost 26 pounds and I want to lose a total of 86. Maybe a bit more. We will see. I would love to join.
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 23 and have lost 18 pounds so far
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    26 here, working to be a better healthier me and...

I want to WOW :love: my babes at the airport when I see him again at Christmas!
    hoping to be anywhere from 20-40 pounds lighter by then if I keep at it, 20 being my minimum goal!

|Let's ROCK this!!! :glasses:

PG:flowerforyou:
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    Hey people! How is everyones week going?
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I am in! I am 22-trying to lose my baby weight.My daughter is 2 months old. I have had 2 weigh ins so far and I have lost 8 pounds. I have been good on my calories but I need to work on drinking more water. Are we going to report daily or weekly?
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well... I made the mistake of buying dark chocolate covered raisins... I love those little suckers and its hard to limit myself to just a handful thats for sure! I hope everyones having a great week :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • stang41992
    stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    26 year old teacher here! Would love a support group, especially when the hubby offers me ice cream :tongue:
    15-20 pounds to go!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Bump

We need a leader.

Anyone? :frown:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I am 20.

How is everyone today?
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    stressed and "hungry" lol
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I am kinda bummed. I weighed in last night and NOTHING. I am the exact same weight as last week. I lost 4 pounds the first week and 4 pounds the second and now on the third, nothing. I did weigh myself very late at night so I am sure that could have been some water weight but I expected something! I am no discouraged though! I am going to try harder this week!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Can I just say...I WISH I had done this in my 20's, and not waited until my 30's.

:smile:
  • cehickey
    Options
    :ohwell: well hello there ... according to most i'm 25 ... seriously most people don't actually pay attention to the fact that this past February was the 3 time celebrating that but whatever ... 27 sounds so blah ...
    i just cant seem to find the motivation to actually work out ... or for that matter stop eating crap! This is so frustrating cause all my clothes are mostly from when i was much smaller and i hate shopping now cause nothing fits ... today i actually went into the plus size section which one would take as omg you need to lose weight! i really just need someone to force me to do it daily ... kind of like going to work hahaha ...
    What is most frustrating is that for the past year and half i have mainly just sat on my *kitten* letting myself get heavier and heavier
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I'm 21 and Loosing weight is so hard at college! I could totally use you guys!!! Yay!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Bump! Come on ladies!

How is everyone doing? I started Couch 2 5k and I am on the 2nd day. Anyone else doing it?

How did everyone do this weekend?
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I had the best weekend EVER! Now, if I can keep it up, I might just pull a 2-pounder... which I have not done in MONTHS.

I kinda cheated and weighed myself like 5 days earlier... 2 pounds down. So fingers crossed that it wasn't a dramatic fluctuation... even though it probably was :laugh:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Zara- That's great! Even if it was a fluctuation it seemed to motivate you. When do you actually weigh in? I am looking forward to hearing your results.

My last weigh in was a bummer. Nothing lost. I think this week will be different. I am making healthier food choices and started exercising. Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • proctor0828
    Options
    I started fresh today! I've been in a slump and today I picked myself up and started day one of week 1 of P90X. It was GREAT!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I'll join too. I'm 21.