Turn your Life around 20's

Options

Replies

• mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome msladyface!

Ok, well today is New Years Eve and I am off work tomorrow. Doubt I am going to get one here then so I am going to share my weigh in. I have lost a pound this week!! I am down to 145!! :happy: Finally! haha

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day/night! Sip a little champagne at midnight and toast to our sucess in the new year! :drinker: Cheers ladies!
  • sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey ladies, havn't been on in a while but im back to logging in everything and hereto start the new year off great!!

Hope everyone has a happy new year!
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    171 again this week, not bad considering the holidays. Cant believe its friday already.

Hope everyone had a good new year!
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 20 this month, can I get in on some support? I just came back to MFP after regaining all the weight I'd lost - plus 3 pounds! :sad: But this is a new year and a new way of doing things, so I'm hoping to get back on the wagon!
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Hi Shinemaria,

Welcome!

Good luck on your renewed journey. Things will probably start to get more active around here next week, slow with the holidays.
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So after I was so excited for weigh in yesterday I missed it! I'm doing pretty good. I have four days and four pounds untill my next deadline :/ More so tomorrow is the 1st dress fitting for my uncle's wedding. I just hope i fit into a decently sized dress! then i have till the final dress fitting in march to loose it all, so the seamstress has her work cut out for her! lol

Good week ladies! Its so hard over break, and being at my parents is killing me! so much eating out!

Welcome to all the new comers! I'm guessing we are taking the water challenge starting this week. since it hasn't been a full week with it. I think that would be a great idea. Its a wonderful challenge.
  • sollygirl
    Options
    Goodluck ashmarie I'm sure you can do it!!

I decided to take two weeks off of weighing in I didn't want to get on the scale and see a number I didn't like and get discouraged. But I've been doing good since yesterday lol and i also got my boyfriend to be on a diet as well. I'm really excited to have more motivation and we went grocery shopping yesterday and I didn't have to buy his junk food so no temptations for me!!

I finally got to use my crockpot yesterday. I made chicken tacos. I just put the frozen chicken breast in the crockpot and put salsa over the top of them and 8 hrs later i got home and it was the best chicken i have ever had!! So those of you who have a crockpot i would deffinatly try it!!

Hope everyones weekend is going great!
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Exciting Solly!

Weve beeen making wraps of everything, well my bf has, i dont eat the wraps. We made ground turkey burritos this weekend with peppers and onions and brown rice. YUM!

hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have been good minus a soda here and there, but slowly getting off of drinking it.
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

So i totally hit my annoyance level with the hair ties ive been using.... Every day this week ive had to take out a new one because they stretch out in like 1 time putting up my hair.

So important question is, what brand do you guys use? lol totally off topic of weight loss, but still very important.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Ok So I have been gone for a while. Finished finals, yay!!! Had a good Christmas and new Years, ate a lot and worked out some. Haven't weighed in a while, and I'm going to give myself some slack and not weigh in until Friday. I am back on track now though :) And I have no idea what brand of hair ties I use but I haven't bought any new ones in a while, so they are good ones. Maybe goody? What kind are you using learning2fly4?
  • meg0112
    Options
    Hey Ashmaire, is the water challenge drinking 8 glasses a day? That sounds good. I am going to rechallenge myself to do the 30 chews a bite thing because I did not master that one. haha
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Ok So I have been gone for a while. Finished finals, yay!!! Had a good Christmas and new Years, ate a lot and worked out some. Haven't weighed in a while, and I'm going to give myself some slack and not weigh in until Friday. I am back on track now though :) And I have no idea what brand of hair ties I use but I haven't bought any new ones in a while, so they are good ones. Maybe goody? What kind are you using learning2fly4?

I had the goody bright colors mix and also solid brown, bought both at Target. Im open to anything except with Metal on them... they hurt like hell to pull out.
  • sollygirl
    Options
    Well first off the hair ties i have right now are absolutly horrible!!lol.. i always buy the cheapest ones.

But great that your getting back on track meg, the same thing happened to me, but i've been doing good since the new year!!
  • mshay05
    Options
    Happy new year everyone!!

I use the goody's no hurt hair ties. Or whatever they are called. I have been using them for a while and they don't seem to stretch out too quickly.
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Thanks guys, my study break for today is target, the bank and gym. Gotta get some hair ties(i will look into the no hurt ones), more Luna bars and some Birthday party cards, my dad and i are throwing my mom a surprise 60th brunch.
    I take my next CPA exam section tomorrow morning, so im kinda nervous, but i feel pretty prepared for it. So we will see. I expect to pass otherwise what a waste of 60 hrs vacation.
    Yesterday was a rough day, Jets won, but they werent on til 830 last night, so normally i make myself go to bed at like 10-1030 and watch tv up there, so no temptation of food, but i made the mistake of making the most delicious pecan pie(my fav!!) and ate 3 pieces yesterday - a solid 1200 calories plus, otherwise i ate fine, and not to much.
    Back on track today, hope everyone has a good and day good week!
  • mshay05
    Options
    learning2fly - Good luck on your CPA exam!! Also, don't worry about the pie last night we all have to indulge a little, just get back on track today.
  • meg0112
    Options
    Good luck on your CPA exam learn2fly!
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Thanks Guys! 11 more hours.... lol im getting kinda nervous, but i feel the most prepared for this one, and i thought i was really ready for the last one.
  • learning2fly4
    Options
    Finished my exam pretty quickly, but i feel like i killed it!

Hopefully my score will be good enough to pass! Now to wait 6+ weeks til i find out.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Thats great learning2fly! I'm sorry you have to wait so long, thats annoying!

Well I've been really sick the last couple days so I haven't been able to workout, I hate when I can't workout! Oh well, I haven't really been eating much but I'm going to try and eat more today, hopefully I will be better tomorrow. Have a good rest of the week everyone, I'm drinking water right now :bigsmile:

~Leash :heart: