Whats your pet peeves?

Options

Replies

• gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i think its nasty when somebody flushes without closing the lid first! all the waste in the toilet will just spray all over your clean bathroom!

How when i post a photo of myself on facebook, i am lucky to get three "likes" but when someone else does, and they are half naked and not even pretty, they get 50 likes.

but most of all... i hate "YOLO"
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    People in general.
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    People in general.

agree :P
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I hate being cut off or talked over! And I also hate when I am at dinner with people and someone decides to text and ignore the convo. Sooooo rude!!!!!

Have you seen the picture circling facebook that says...I'm sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interupt the begining of yours?
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

People who interrupt you when talking

I'm a people person, honest XD

I totally agree with this one

sentencek.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hahahaha, I just commented and asked this person if they had seen this picture. Kudos to you for going the extra step to actually posting it!
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    Popping knuckles
    Chewing with your mouth open
    Dogs off leash.

Knuckle cracking sends shivers up my spine, I HATE it. I find chewing with your mouth open to be repulsive, especially the sound it makes. This can also happen when people chew gum and it is just like a cow eating grass. Blech. Dogs off leash is a big one with me because my dogs cannot be off leash and if they get bum rushed there will be a fight. People really don't get how inconsiderate they are being just because they have a "good" dog.
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I work in a hospital. People have call on Saturday or Sunday and asked if the hospital is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zhanaolivia
    Options
    - When people say "..and no sugar" when ordering a coffee. Do people honestly think we just automatically put sugar in coffees?
    - When someone wastes time at the counter by carefully counting out their change in random silver coins and then just dumps it in my hand so I have to count it all out again.
    - Pretty much 80% of what the customers at my cafe do
    - When you're in the car with someone with roadrage. I trust their driving (otherwise I wouldn't have gotten in the car), but it's just so unnecessary and all it does is put everyone in a bad mood.
    - When people don't apologise (eg. hitting you with a ball by accident, spraying you with water)
    - When people say "thish-ear" insead "this year"
    - "shedule" instead of "schedule"
    - "shnowzer" instead of "schauzer" (is it correctly pron. "shnow-tzer")
    - Use the wrong name for a breed of dog
    - General social justice ignorance, and having no grace when called out.
    - People's bare feet, in general.
    - PEOPE WHO DRAG THEIR FEET WHEN THEY WALK
    - Parents of small children
    - Small children

Guh, I could go on forever. I'm a cynical person.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    well, on here it is people who use this like a twitter site. you think they are going to be cool, instead they turn into being log obsessed with their daily life " I am going to the gym , bye all " " went to gym, had a great workout, going to make supper now" " made supper, it was good, going to do dishes now" "boy I went potty a lot today, all that water I guess "
    " going to go to bed, see you tomorrow !" ect.
    Yep, thats my biggest pet peeve on here.

Yep, because its such an obvious cry for attention.
    By the way, I like your avatar picture!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Smoking on top of me after I deliberately move away.
    Being interrupted when I'm trying to talk.
    Queuing. I hate it.
    Constant moaning. You know, the people that always have to have something to complain about.
  • reactmma
    reactmma Posts: 1
    Options
    OLD PEOPLE IN KROGERS WHEN I'M WORKING
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Inner City Boob Money!
    I told a woman "That will be $42.58!"
    And she reaches into her boobs and produced $60 sweaty bucks!
    I work in a kids store FFS!

So I decided next time i'm giving her *kitten* change!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Adults who cannot manage their time. Tardiness drives me to end friendships.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the old men in the locker room at my local YMCA! They walk around naked with their old balls swinging and hanging down to their knees! Put a towel on old man!.....EEWWWWWW
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Dirty Dishes left in the sink or on the counter top
    People who try and talk to me when I am reading or watching TV(I am working on this when it comes to my Husband and kids:bigsmile: )
    People who give random unsolicited suggestions..( I have eczema, I have had it for over 39 years, I have been seen and treated by the best doctors in the US, I am currently being treated by a great doctor now, what they see are scars. I am fine however stress gives me flare ups and people making random unsolicited suggestions causes me stress..get it..lol I don;t want to know what your cousins, friends, sisters baby momma did to get rid of it...)

But other than that, I really do want world peace and love everybody:bigsmile:
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    People who camp in the left lane and don't move over when they're supposed to. People who drive side by side in the middle of nowhere blocking traffic all the while using the self righteous "i'm going the speed limit" excuse.

Borderline criminal overuse of quote marks in emails. I work with a couple of people who write things like: Today we are having a "meet and greet" in the upstairs "break" room. So let's all get together and "socialize" ... etc. Grrrr!

Irregardless... it isn't a word.

Dethaw. I love to respond with "it's already dethawed and it's called frozen". :)

Yelling into a cell phone as if it were a system of soup cans connected by string. 90% of cell phone usage is done in an inconsiderate fashion.

People who wait until all of their groceries are scanned and they are told their total to bother digging for their checkbook to start writing a check. Who the hell uses checks for retail transactions anyway?! At least be ready to just plug in the amount... and have your drivers license ready.

Yeah, all of those!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Inner City Boob Money!
    I told a woman "That will be $42.58!"
    And she reaches into her boobs and produced $60 sweaty bucks!
    I work in a kids store FFS!

So I decided next time i'm giving her *kitten* change!

I will never, for the life of me, understand this. Carry a purse or wallet or fanny pack. *Nobody* wants to touch cash covered in your nasty boob sweat. Can you imagine the uproar if you went to Victoria's Secret and pulled cash out you had tucked away next to your balls? You'd probably be arrested. So yeah, women who use their bra as a pocket.

I'll second the people who use MFP like twitter.

People who are always late or never follow through on what they say they will do.

Parents who let their children run wild in public and do not teach their children manners.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Let me just add one more;

"You turned fat into muscle"
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    People who say "I could care less". It makes no effing sense.
    Any human under the age of 14-15.
    The dental floss my dentist uses. It's like he's using sandpaper between my teeth!!
    anything getting close to my ears. No joke, my boyfriend accidentally kissed me on the ear once and I lost all the strength in my legs and couldn't stop shivering for a couple minutes. I've had ear problems my whole life so I instinctively fear anyone getting close to them other than my ear doctor (Have to go a couple times a year to maintain my hearing).

Neurotic European tier pet peeve: People who pronounce the word herbs as "erbs". I understand it's just the American accent but it annoys me so much!!
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    -People who chew gum & talk to you at the same time eurgh yuck...you look like a cow chewing on some grass.
    -when you give way to someone when you're driving & they dont do the little wave thing....it turns me into road rage Scarlett & I wanna chase them & cut them up lol...so if you ever see me driving, give me a little wave lol ;)