What would you tell your younger self?

Options

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Keep going, you've lost so much ... Don't give up now!
    and don't let him control your life.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Getting an engineering degree will be the smartest decision you ever make.

Working hard is important, but don't forget to relax and have fun along the way.

A guy who is into you makes it abundantly clear in many ways. If you have to ask or wonder, he isn't.

You don't need to buy that shirt in every color.

Don't ever pick up a cigarette.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Dont second guess yourself. Do what you want and enjoy. You only have one life..just remember to keep it to yourself. :)
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Don't date that idiot; you'll be ruined for the rest of your life mentally and emotionally!
  • Cindy4866
    Cindy4866 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things I wish I hadn't done and even more I wish I had of done. That being said I wouldn't change a thing without being sure in the present time I would have my husband and our wonderful children. Now I don't think it would mess up things too much to take the winning lottery numbers and go back one week. LOL
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    all the lottery numbers for about the past 12 years
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    "Stop wearing so much black."

Also: "Your mother is not your enemy. She loves you. Save her and yourself a whole lot of angst and stop being such a b--ch to her. She's actually a really wonderful woman."
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Don't buy World of Warcraft

Here's MrBully's phone number
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are enough. Love yourself first, the rest will fall into place.

Really, really, really stop eating and drinking so much. You will feel so much better than you ever thought.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Get married one year earlier so your Dad can walk you down the aisle instead of you walking behind his casket.
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Never ever take out student loans, don't date that one guy that broke your heart and took years to get over, hold out for your soul mate, and eat healthy early and exercise daily.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    PUT. DOWN. THE CHEESEBURGER. GO TAKE A WALK. lol
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    Never start throwing up. Once it starts is a spiral into a deep dark black hole you'll be fighting tooth and nail to climb back out of for many, many years.
  • CountryCorgi
    CountryCorgi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Don't buy World of Warcraft

Agreed... that was a huge step toward my social/physical decline :/
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Apply to the school in chicago and go if accepted....or if you go to la, stay for the 4 years it takes to get your degree.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    To move away from the treadmill, pick up some weights and lift them! lol.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    "Stop wearing so much black."

Also: "Your mother is not your enemy. She loves you. Save her and yourself a whole lot of angst and stop being such a b--ch to her. She's actually a really wonderful woman."

^^This two times over.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I would tell my younger self don't worry so much about finding the right guy and getting married. Relax, have fun and enjoy those single years. The right person will come along when the time is right, when you least expect it --- probably when you're not even looking.
    That's what I tell my daughter now. I wish somebody had said it to me.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Don't eat that.
  • Alohathin
    Alohathin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Don't stop running and lifting when you get out of the Army. Seriously, don't. Fat life sucks.

Oh, and study the real science of evolution, not the bull**** you were taught by fundy apologists.