Replies

• gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Stop waiting for her to make the first move...if you like her, ask her out! What's the worst that could happen?
    She might say 'yes'!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    "Stop wearing so much black."

Also: "Your mother is not your enemy. She loves you. Save her and yourself a whole lot of angst and stop being such a b--ch to her. She's actually a really wonderful woman."

this this this ^^^^^^^
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Never let someone else be the factor that determines your happiness.
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Food doesn't solve your problems or make you invisible to other people. It only made you more miserable.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    That you will not always be able to eat like you can now and keep that cheerleader body you had. It is a lot easier to stay in shape than to get back into shape. :\ I really want my cheerleading body back!!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful no matter your size or weight and you deserve better. :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I would tell my younger self that no guy is high school was worth feeling bad over

That you will end up being a kick *kitten* person don't worry about little messups

Drugs are bad, seriously

You will end up working with the cops in sex trafficing one day, keep your nose clean kid

You dad loves you, he will tell you that in 10 years so for now just hang on and know it's ok

You will grow into your body, stop being ashamed

history ends up being pretty awesome in college, it was the teacher who sucked

the guy who you think is creepy ends up being your husband, don't be too mean you will have to explain it all later
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • thewinged
    Options
    Dear teenage self: Floss.

No, really. One root canal costs me about $2000 D:
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    don't post that goddamned myspace personal. actually, younger self, stay off the internet completely until college.
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    Dont rush your life, it is much better to slow down and take your time. Experience life and find out who you really are.

This would be mine too
  • freespiritistaken
    Options
    I'd give to myself this advice:

You shouldn't care about weight loss when you're so young. I was always thinking and considering about weight loss. Since I can remember myself... Wasted childhood...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you - you're a good person. But...Calm down!!! - the future is not so scary. You worry too much! :heart:
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    "Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but...will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” -Marcus Aurelius
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    RUN CYNNI RUN!!!!

Oh and never smoke!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I would've told myself to marry the guy that asked me when I was 19. I think I could've grown to love him. It would've been better than still being alone at 36.
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    That's a hard one because i wouldn't be the person i am today if i never went through the things I have gone through... But I guess if I had to choose I would pick to save all my money n stop driving around just for the heck of it
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Pull out!!!!! (jk)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'd tell myself to.enjoy the ride because you will love the man you become.