What would you tell your younger self?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Mrsdls85
    Options
    Stay on track with your workout routine no matter what!!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Save money & don't waste your time and youth over some sh!tty stuff.
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Funny i was just telling my sister today i wish i could go back in time and show my younger self how i look today and ask her "is that piece of pizza really worth it?" but weight aside i would tell myself "he's not that important guys who love you dont ever cheat" and " Show your best friend to some nice guys, keep her away from the jerks and away from Matt and Steve most of all".
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    omg, i would *****slap myself upside the head.

stay in school
    stay away from boys
    that tattoo you got when you were 16 was a stupid idea
    the mohawk was not a good look for you. neither was the shaved head.
    don't move in with any roommate ive ever had
    pepperspray is your friend
    you were already fat, don't gain those extra 35 lbs
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    hmmm Let's see

Stop being so uptight.
    start working out now, because it's harder when you actually have adult things to get done.
    stop eating so much freaking ice cream!
    Dont settle for him. There is better
    Dont pass up the good opportunities that are thrown at you. Say yes, but learn to say no as well.
    stop worrying
    Dont....i repeat DO NOT kiss him that 4th of July. It's 5 years later and he STILL wont leave you alone.

and finally, always,always follow YOUR own heart. Don't let the opinions of your friends and family effect what you do. It's your life. Live it.
  • havs23
    havs23 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MichaelFunaro
    MichaelFunaro Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You should have made that left turn at Albuquerque!
  • joshuamhort
    Options
    I would say avoid video games and television! Keep spending time outside! Do your schoolwork!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    dont leave home, stay in school, keep playing volleyball, forget about having a relationship for a while and focus on yourself
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    1. Ease up on yourself.
    2. Take good care of yourself.
    3. Everything is going to be OK. More than OK.
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    To my younger self......Just because you are different does not mean that is a bad thing. If someone is offended by your nose size they have serious issues and feel the need to take it out on you. There are going to be *kitten* and if someone is cruel to you in highschool you should report it and have something done about it. Don't stand by and wait on something to happen, MAKE it happen! No one is in control of you but you. Do not push people away because you are afraid to let them in and people who really care about you will not demean you and damage you emotionally, they will love you no matter what and always be there for you. Eating will not solve your problems or make the empty feeling inside go away!

Oh yeah don't straighten your hair so freakin' much because you WILL regret it much later and actually come to love your frizzy curls -.-
  • MissCierra2008
    Options
    That the teenage years would have gone so much smoother if I just told my parents the truth ! lol
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Don't start smoking!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Appreciate your body before you get pregnant.

Don't let people control you.
  • charlottra
    charlottra Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    great thread

mine would be, love yourself