asking the men

Options

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Ok, just out of curiosity.

My bf HATES abs/too much bone on girls...is he an alien?? haha I just don't get it! I think female six pack look phenomenal!

What do you guys think?

Everybody is different on this. My preference as far as appearance is a "fit" appearance (which I do not yet represent myself so I could not use that as a barrier for anybody else... that being said, this is a physical PREFERENCE... that is all) No, I don't like hard sculpted abs on anybody really HOWEVER, I would like to see abs Again, some men like CHUNKY... others like 5% body fat... Personally, I am somewhere in between. As long as it is a healthy look, it would fit my preferences... It is the personality within that matters most anyway...
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    LOL It isn't like I am listing the options for a car I want to buy.

They have to have a vagina and not be repulsed by me. Just about everything else can be variable. :)

PMSL! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    As I get more and more in shape, I ironically find myself attracted to women who are slightly overweight. But just slightly. Let's call them full figured. With a nice smile, very friendly, etc.

In Czech they have a wonderful expression for this type of woman: "krev a mleko" (literally translated: "blood and milk").... :-)

--Prahasaurus

How you doin'.... :wink:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Wow so just so we can fit what guys prefer we are supposed to lower our goals so "cuddling" isn't uncomfortable. If you want soft and squishy get a softer bed.

No body said you had to fit into what they prefer,people are allowed to have an opinion on what they like.
  • bull_dog44
    bull_dog44 Posts: 16
    Options
    Ok, just out of curiosity.

My bf HATES abs/too much bone on girls...is he an alien?? haha I just don't get it! I think female six pack look phenomenal!

What do you guys think?

It's disgusting.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    haha seems like my bf isn't an alien after all.

i showed my bf a picture of Jillian Michael and he says she has the grossest body ever.. I literally worship her!

I'd have sex with that dude :laugh:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.

HAHAHA
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am a chick and I guess I am excited to get unattractive! I want abs I want at least a hint of a V I want to be toned, lean and mean!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Anytime I show my fiance a pic of a woman that has more abs than me( I really don't have any lol) he says it turns him off..

To each their own, that's not going to stop me from getting where I want to be.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but gonna answer anyways. Yes he could be an alien...

Does he wear sunglasses inside? Is his skin cold and clammy? Does he have strange bodily proportions?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You do realize that different men have different preferences right?

Not all of us chase victoria secret models

Not all of us drool over anorexic fragile things

And not all of us prefer super ripped 6 pack girls

I personally prefer fit girls who're not too much on the skinny or chunky side. I guess flat tummy keeps me happy
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I personally want a flat, toned tummy.......but I'm NOT going for a six-pack. Looks too "manly" to me.
    I want to lose weight, I want to be toned and fit but I'm still a woman and I like my curves and I hope that men like them, too. LOL
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the olympic trials and haven't seen a woman athlete yet that I wouldn't be proud to get slapped by for staring!
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    A flat toned tummy & a little extra look great on a woman. I'd rather not have a 6 pack girl myself & too boney...no thanks.
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    Okay I know I am a woman, yet I would (and yes I am working on getting there) want something...actually anything smaller than the stomach I have now. This is not attractive to me... Its what the "woman" has and worked for, I bet you JM and all the other ab ladies love there deffinition....and the women who have a bit more also likes the way they are and if not..want to change it.

Guys are guys...They like what they like...If it walks like a woman, smells like a woman and well *cough cough** and taste like a woman...tada...a woman
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Reading the responses on this has made my day! Fit yet soft that has always been my goal. Woo woo

Me too!! Thanks guys ;)
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    LOL It isn't like I am listing the options for a car I want to buy.

They have to have a vagina and not be repulsed by me. Just about everything else can be variable. :)
    :laugh:
  • jordanahoffman
    jordanahoffman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There is a such thing as too much, but there is nothing wrong with a toned stomach and body in my opinion. For the guys who said no to girls with abs, thanks for leaving the girls like this to the rest of us :laugh: tumblr_m4t390kssP1r2tpquo1_1280.jpg
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Some of my friends prefer the really skinny girls, but i think most guys, myself included, like a little bit extra on a girl. Not necessarily fat, but certainly not a bag of bones.

if it squishes it's fat, haha.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.

BAHAHHA!! :drinker: