asking the men

Options
12346»

Replies

• DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Although I prefer someone with a little more meat, I've been attracted to some lean ladies. To me, it all comes down to confidence. A confident woman in heels trumps all.

Yes....I always feel like a goddess in my "hooker boots" LOL
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Some women look amazing with the abs showing....others do not....

And then there are some women who can look sexy as hell with something to hold.

Every woman has her way of looking amazing..

Why should anyone ONLY like this or that...

Diversity for me please!

I'm with mercenary. I will add that I am not attracted to scrawny women, but I think muscled women are sexy. I'm absolutely not attracted to 'roid chicks though.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Depends on the lady.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    haha seems like my bf isn't an alien after all.

i showed my bf a picture of Jillian Michael and he says she has the grossest body ever.. I literally worship her!

my husand agrees with him.. he thinks she looks gross. lol
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.

This is a bogus quote. Look ladies, men are visually driven beasts. That's a fact. Doesn't mean a guy doesn't want a girl with a good personality, everyone wants that. But they are primarily stimulated by what they see. Most men find a very very wide "VARIETY" of girls attractive. I definitely prefer smooth to ripped. That doesn't mean before I got married my browser history didn't show everything from female body builders to plus size lingerie models (this would be "real" plus sized models not the plus size of the fashion world i.e. size 6). What someone wants to look at as opposed to what someone wants in their bed is a totally, totally different story. Heterosexual men like looking at women's bodies. All types of bodies. They like women's bodies period. So please don't think the browser history is the know-all, tell-all of what a man wants.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    LOL It isn't like I am listing the options for a car I want to buy.

They have to have a vagina and not be repulsed by me. Just about everything else can be variable. :)

LMFAO!!!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I prefer women who are around 20 - 25 BF% mark.

Not staying the lean look isn't outrageously attractive to many men though...

Well, nice to hear that you are attracted to what the WORLD HEALTH ORG classifies as healthy...

Ages: 20-40 Healthy = 21-33% ( <21% is considered "Underfat")
    Ages: 40-60 Healthy = 23-35%
  • Monti_e_lmt
    Monti_e_lmt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    As a bloke, I don’t give a monkey fart, all that matters is, the girl is pretty, she could be a hat-rack or chubby or super fit, or chunky or even 5 stone over weight. It matters not, I check out eyes face personality boobs curves size in that order.

Wish more men thought that way, especially here in KY. Here men want skinny skinny skinny girls, like meth-head type skinny. Im plump :grumble:
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    Just as I don't like Rippling cut muscles on a guy (and prefer a soft tummy and nice arms), my husband is intimidated and grossed out by women with visible muscle definition and bones poking through their skin.

We share the same sentiment of "I don't want anyone who looks like they could kick my *kitten*, and I don't want anyone I feel like I'd break in half."
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    personally i'd take a flat/belly over a six pack...idk something about it seems so masculine, yea yea i know health is good but still
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I do not like muscles poking out on a lady.
    Too much like a man body. I'd feel like I was kissing Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino's abs...lol

To each his own - :drinker:
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    For me, the spine, ribs and pelvic bones should not show. I think a woman should be soft, with curves, but in shape.
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ok, just out of curiosity.

My bf HATES abs/too much bone on girls...is he an alien?? haha I just don't get it! I think female six pack look phenomenal!

What do you guys think?

Nope, can't say I find them attractive at all.