Low crab diet?

Options

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    No crabs? How do you keep your mussels?! If you want the body of a prawn star, you'd better change your... halibuts... *cringe*

Ha! Sea what you did there?
  • chickentunashake
    chickentunashake Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I always eat low carbs. It has to be under 100g a day, most of the times i stay around 60 g, depends on bow much I work out, so I dont crash. It works well for me, since low carbs, my BF is lower a n d lower
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I prefer a high crab diet. Preferably with a cheap beer to wash it down and the smell of citronella candles to set the mood for the mad passionate love I'm about to force upon said crabs.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant carbs.... I'm all over low carbs I'm such a carnivore! Crabs aren't bad - its how you cook them and serve them... We had a super tasty crab and shrimp salad for lunch yesterday... stayed well within calories...yummo
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with the crabs so much, it's the butter I douse them in.
  • Whitney_J
    Whitney_J Posts: 8
    Options
    I've been wondering what the real porpoise of the thread is, still at least it's shed a ray of light on the evening and a dab of humour. Maybe I'll be able to winkle out the meaning in the morning

Well, it obvious to me that the *sole* porpoise of this thread is just for the fun of it.
    It's amazing how we all so easily took the bait with this low crab thread. It will be *fin*ished soon enough, though.
    Obviously we can gather from this that fishery loves company.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I just want to get in this thread b/c it reminds me of somebody cough *JAC* cough.

Okay I prefer crab legs or crab cake w/ that crab cake sauce w/ mashed potatoes. YUMMERS.

On the other hand when I got low-carb I get crabby!
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    All of these puns are starting to get a bit muskie...like a wet dog(fish).
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I always eat low carbs. It has to be under 100g a day, most of the times i stay around 60 g, depends on bow much I work out, so I dont crash. It works well for me, since low carbs, my BF is lower a n d lower

Hook, line and sinker :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

9db.gif
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I do low carb. Try to stay below 100 per day.

Bahahaha
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    what a goof I am.... I haven't laughed so hard in ages....THANKS guys! sure I burned a few extra calories laughing
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have...
    Mines was a little different, I didn't allow myself to eat Potatoes, Rice, Beans, Tortillas, Bread & no sugar candy and only allowed to drink water and Crystal Light and Ice tea.
    I have been doing this since Wednesday and I have already lost 3 pounds, and I don't even workout (well little, like taking the stairs at work).
    I do this for 2 weeks, then the 3rd week I will allow myself to eat 2 items from above, once a day.
    1. No
    a) white bread
    b) pasta
    c) white rice
    d) potatoes
    e) flour tortillas

2. For meals, choose foods from the following categories:
    a) fruits – UNLIMITED
    1. best is:
    a. apples
    b. pears
    c. oranges
    d. berries
    e. grapes
    b) vegetables – UNLIMITED
    c) meats – (1-2 servings (palm size) per day)
    1. chicken
    2. turkey
    3. seafood
    4. fish
    5. lean pork
    d) cereal (high fiber) examples:
    1. oatmeal
    2. grape nuts
    3. fiber one
    4. shredded wheat
    5. special k
    e) dairy
    1. low fat milk
    2. cheese
    3. yogurt
    4. egg whites

f) oils and spread
    1. olive oil
    2. canola oil
    3. fat free mayo
    g) salad dressing (do not overdo)
    1. low balsamic vinaigrette
    2. fat free dressing
    h) beverages
    1. water – at least 100 oz per day
    2. Crystal Light
    3. ice tea
    4. coffee – only 1 cup daily

3. After first 2 weeks, you can have:
    a) bread – 2 slices per day
    1. wheat
    2. whole grain
    3. wheat tortilla
    b) brown rice – ½ cup 2 times a week

4. NO CANDY, COOKIES, OR SUGAR
    a) uncontrollable cravings, can have SUGAR FREE CANDY

5. START EXERCISE PROGRAM
    a) Walk a minimal of 45 minutes a day!!

It will be hard the first 3 – 4 days, but stick with it!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You went to a lot of trouble for a bunch of worn out, Monday hating, punchy people, who need to eat something NOW!

Ummmmm, yeah I do eat
    Just because I gave up 5 thing, don't mean I don't eat... I never said I gave up on everything and the list above are just a idea on what can help you eat.

Honey they're talking "CRABS" C.R.A.B.S......not CARBS. Reread through the thread!

I know,
    and if you read my post, I' am not talking about "C.R.A.B.S", I think you need to reread my thread honey

Clam down dear, we are just sea-horsing around!
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's crappie when people don't fish out the real meaning, some people seem to have steelheads.
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have...
    Mines was a little different, I didn't allow myself to eat Potatoes, Rice, Beans, Tortillas, Bread & no sugar candy and only allowed to drink water and Crystal Light and Ice tea.
    I have been doing this since Wednesday and I have already lost 3 pounds, and I don't even workout (well little, like taking the stairs at work).
    I do this for 2 weeks, then the 3rd week I will allow myself to eat 2 items from above, once a day.
    1. No
    a) white bread
    b) pasta
    c) white rice
    d) potatoes
    e) flour tortillas

2. For meals, choose foods from the following categories:
    a) fruits – UNLIMITED
    1. best is:
    a. apples
    b. pears
    c. oranges
    d. berries
    e. grapes
    b) vegetables – UNLIMITED
    c) meats – (1-2 servings (palm size) per day)
    1. chicken
    2. turkey
    3. seafood
    4. fish
    5. lean pork
    d) cereal (high fiber) examples:
    1. oatmeal
    2. grape nuts
    3. fiber one
    4. shredded wheat
    5. special k
    e) dairy
    1. low fat milk
    2. cheese
    3. yogurt
    4. egg whites

f) oils and spread
    1. olive oil
    2. canola oil
    3. fat free mayo
    g) salad dressing (do not overdo)
    1. low balsamic vinaigrette
    2. fat free dressing
    h) beverages
    1. water – at least 100 oz per day
    2. Crystal Light
    3. ice tea
    4. coffee – only 1 cup daily

3. After first 2 weeks, you can have:
    a) bread – 2 slices per day
    1. wheat
    2. whole grain
    3. wheat tortilla
    b) brown rice – ½ cup 2 times a week

4. NO CANDY, COOKIES, OR SUGAR
    a) uncontrollable cravings, can have SUGAR FREE CANDY

5. START EXERCISE PROGRAM
    a) Walk a minimal of 45 minutes a day!!

It will be hard the first 3 – 4 days, but stick with it!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You went to a lot of trouble for a bunch of worn out, Monday hating, punchy people, who need to eat something NOW!

Ummmmm, yeah I do eat
    Just because I gave up 5 thing, don't mean I don't eat... I never said I gave up on everything and the list above are just a idea on what can help you eat.

Honey they're talking "CRABS" C.R.A.B.S......not CARBS. Reread through the thread!

I know,
    and if you read my post, I' am not talking about "C.R.A.B.S", I think you need to reread my thread honey

epic fucking facepalm

That went down like the Titanic
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering what the real porpoise of the thread is, still at least it's shed a ray of light on the evening and a dab of humour. Maybe I'll be able to winkle out the meaning in the morning

Well, it obvious to me that the *sole* porpoise of this thread is just for the fun of it.
    It's amazing how we all so easily took the bait with this low crab thread. It will be *fin*ished soon enough, though.
    Obviously we can gather from this that fishery loves company.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Oh god, not again. I fillet headache coming on.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    OMC! Free the Crabs!
  • SuffolkSally
    Options
    Great to meet such a shoal of like minded people, swimming in shallow waters...
  • SuffolkSally
    Options

Oh god, not again. I fillet headache coming on.

You have no backbone, and are probably on a gilltfest