MFP Mythology

Options

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    OBSESSO*****A~ The Godess of making one covert into an obsessive B**** through mind & body to log countless calories for the rest of ones life.

Were you hoping that by surrounding that word with other letters that the filters might not actually catch it? LOL!
    DANG! I was trying...LOL
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Profilus Narcissus: The only picture I have of myself is me standing infront of the bathroom mirror trying to look as hot as possible.

Midlife Crisisacus:: I am a 35 year old man standing in front of a mirror acting "hot" like a 13 year old girl trying to get a date.

Abdikatus: If I put my six pack on my avatar, girls will want to sleep with me.

Wow! I detect the strong scent of Haterebus near!

nope...totally joking around ;)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Paleoyseus - God of all things wholesome and non-grain.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Budumost... The God who transforms himself into your "friend" and tries to get you eat all the same crap he is eating! He will cast a spell on you call "Peersummittojunk"... So nasty! :devil:
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Allyoucaneaticus - The god who causes fear and panic when faced with an impending visit to a buffet.
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    Gapados - God of the ever elusive thigh gap

Love this! :laugh:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Searchika - The most powerful and elusive god of MFP. He has the ability to provide you with an answer to all previously asked questions, unfortunately few know of his ability.

mmm yeah!
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    whatwouldyoudo-seus - Spirit that causes MFP'ers to ask complete strangers to help them make life-altering decisions.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    labores Idleii: Mischevious god that side tracks people from thier job to spend countless hours on MFP... You can spot his followers by the saying "Im here on lunch!"
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG, this is hillarious. I don't have time to read them all because I have to get a run and some circuit training in but will totally be back to find the god that convinces you to drink whiskey even though you KNOW its a bad idea....
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Serious bumpous - A quick bookmark system so one may return to read said thread. Btw very creative and useful . :laugh:
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    BULKRA Goddess that intimidates females from wanting to lift heavy weights

Love that one! :laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Pedanticassus - God of all those that obsess over the correct use of the term 'Starvation Mode' and argue over whether fat or muscle weighs more.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Rantrodeus - God that inspires people to post random rants about something that was said or done to them outside of MFP forums or even in the outside world. Will then act in shock when others in the community do not agree with the rant.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    TOMicus - The everpresent blog term that no one EVER really wants to hear but all goddesses seem to feel the need to share. A term that makes grown men cringe and little boys cry. An elusive description of something private that would in no way, shape or form make it into normal, human to human conversation, but when coined as a clever forum acronym is suddenly right as rain.
  • novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Pedanticassus - God of all those that obsess over the correct use of the term 'Starvation Mode' and argue over whether fat or muscle weighs more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of win :laugh:
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything clever to add, however this thread is awesome!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Normfromcheersissus: Confuses you with false images and longings for beer, while simultaneously erasing your memory of the day after the last time he came for a visit.