MFP Mythology

Options

Replies

• bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Bulkcaloriezeus- God that has powers to make you go to bed hungry rather than consume most of you daily calories at one sitting even though you still have them left.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Airdirtylaundro - The loathsome spirits of the gossipica insecuretus region that come to the forums to share great tales of their personal life, love and woes, to air them to strangers who will surely give them much grief for having posted personal situations (see yesyouarestupidusforpostingthatidite) and then get really upset for the comments others make

Hollyk57era - Likely to be seen amongst other yesyouarestupidusforpostingthatidites making negative comments to Airdirtylaundro
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    on Thong Thursday many women sacrifice and Release the Cracken.

HA!!!:laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    SPOTOTICUS- God that makes people believe that targeting an exercise in an area will rid it of fat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A+++++ Would read again!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Airdirtylaundro - The loathsome spirits of the gossipica insecuretus region that come to the forums to share great tales of their personal life, love and woes, to air them to strangers who will surely give them much grief for having posted personal situations (see yesyouarestupidusforpostingthatidite) and then get really upset for the comments others make

Hollyk57era - Likely to be seen amongst other yesyouarestupidusforpostingthatidites making negative comments to Airdirtylaundro
    LMAO!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Stressismunchica---goddess of stress eating, bane of many.

Memhetozmus---great media-wh*re god of sensationalist health advice
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    BUMPious Maximus - This god is the god of bookmarking threads for later viewing pleasure. Serious worshipers sacrifice a virgin bagel as part of their prayer requests.

^^^THIS.........Oh yeah.....BUMP!!!! There went the bagel I was going to eat!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Profilus Narcissus: The only picture I have of myself is me standing infront of the bathroom mirror trying to look as hot as possible.

Midlife Crisisacus:: I am a 35 year old man standing in front of a mirror acting "hot" like a 13 year old girl trying to get a date.

Abdikatus: If I put my six pack on my avatar, girls will want to sleep with me.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Searchika - The most powerful and elusive god of MFP. He has the ability to provide you with an answer to all previously asked questions, unfortunately few know of his ability.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Searchika - The most powerful and elusive god of MFP. He has the ability to provide you with an answer to all previously asked questions, unfortunately few know of his ability.

Love This!! ^^^

: ))
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Lazyasstica- casts a spell to prevent you from doing anything productive, therefore you spend all your time reading forum posts.

Yup, Lazyasstica got me again at work today!!!!! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sabotages - This god dwells in the darkest depths of MFP. Lurking in wait for the unsuspecting seeking support. His lair is protected by his three-headed beast Haterebus. If one succumbs to the will of Sabotages, then they disappear completely from the lands of MFP. Sometimes they are gone forever, but occassionally, if one is truly devoted, may receive a reprieve from LOLOLllo, the god of humor, and are granted the opportunity to return in a new form.
  • unluckyIrish
    unluckyIrish Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump. this is awesome
  • cuddles3281
    Options
    :laugh: This is so creative and funny!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    OBSESSO*****A~ The Godess of making one covert into an obsessive B**** through mind & body to log countless calories for the rest of ones life.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    OBSESSO*****A~ The Godess of making one covert into an obsessive B**** through mind & body to log countless calories for the rest of ones life.

Were you hoping that by surrounding that word with other letters that the filters might not actually catch it? LOL!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Profilus Narcissus: The only picture I have of myself is me standing infront of the bathroom mirror trying to look as hot as possible.

Midlife Crisisacus:: I am a 35 year old man standing in front of a mirror acting "hot" like a 13 year old girl trying to get a date.

Abdikatus: If I put my six pack on my avatar, girls will want to sleep with me.

Wow! I detect the strong scent of Haterebus near!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    caloric duplicus: if a calorie is consumed from an impure source it will no longer be just "a calorie" it will manifest into several hundred.