MFP Mythology

Options

Replies

• kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    ELIPITICUS: Cast out of Hades, ... only to create an impalement of torture that humans worship daily :smile:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    bump.

My witty is broken today.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Bovina and Porcina. Twin goddesses of red meat, feared by some, fiercely devoured by others.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Here's an introduction to the "GODS" of MFP Mythology and their power.

FLOURA- Goddess of white flour and inundates the body with white processed carbs causing insulin issues for NORMAL people and getting them overweight.

CARBINA- Goddess and sister to Floura also one who is harmful and powerful enough to make people overweight by saturating their cells with carbohydrates.

ASPARTO- Younger God to sisters above and has power over diet soda. He causes you to crave sweet foods.

Feel free to add more MFP mythology gods and their powers.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    Walrus-Ulgina - the goddess of fat acceptance...worship of this deity causes some to done skimpy clothing to the detriment of others who are trying to hold down their lunch. Selected place of worship? WALMART!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I've not had any coffee yet so have nothing to add, but this thread is AWESOME!!!!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Bump. Full of awesomeness!
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Fadius - Has power to make you believe there is an easy way out and bestows potions unto mortals that will make them drop half their body mass in a week.
  • manasunshine
    manasunshine Posts: 130
    Options
    Chocodite - the temptress above all others Lures you with promises of sensual delight . . .

Sugoseidon - the moody god of sweetness - you definitely can live without him. His very name speaks of death!

Veggiezeus - King of health! He fills you up and cleans you out.

i often doubt who empowers who lol usually i please Chocodite and Sugoseidon more .been disappointing Veggiezeus god lol:happy:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    ELIPITICUS: Cast out of Hades, ... only to create an impalement of torture that humans worship daily :smile:
    :laugh: I hate him!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • InTenn
    InTenn Posts: 99
    Options
    SpotlossIsis - Egyptian Goddess who makes it possible for women to lose weight from their tummy and thighs, but not from their girls. Definitely a mythical character.
  • SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options
    WINDYCULUS - He curses those who drink protein shakes.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Ahh I wish I was so witty - you are all great. Terrific post. :)
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love this...
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Brilliant simply brilliant
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :cheers:

One of the funniest threads in a while!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Proteinus Maximus - the greatest of the protein gods who will answer your calling for which protein shake is best and where you buy it

HRMus - the god of all things HRM - yes he will say, go buy a polar
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    TOMethius... the goddess of hormones... makes all women instantly gain 5lbs overnight, and casts a shadow of self doubt over the 6 months of hard work you have put into your body...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Very witty. Not enough caffeine in my system yet, but I may be back later as I am sure this thread will roll. :happy:
  • kim824
    kim824 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Zumbaidocus- Goddess who make you feel like a swan while doing Zumba when you actually look like a complete idiot (like me!)