Relationship question

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

Wow...you REALLY need to get laid. Just sayin!

What does sex have to do with it? Haven't you ever noticed when a real man is present in the room, all attention is directed towards him?

I knew this was a bogus thread, but posted a legit response. I have dealth with scenarios far more outrageous than this. My response would, however, be the same. It is VERY difficult to do what is right when no one is "looking" than taking the easy path.

BTW - You getting "laid" seems to have gotten you into a bit of trouble. You may not be getting those "sammiches" you are so fond of! lmao

If you knew this was a bogus thread..then congratulations..and I am very happy that I gave you an outlet for all of your pent up anger and frustration, and hopefully it will not now be directed to some of your friends and loved ones...if in fact you have any. This was just a joke....to have a good time and relieve stress. HOpefully it worked for you...although differently than for most folks. If this is how you REALLY are, I feel sorry for you and for anyone that has to deal with you on a regular basis. Its just very, very sad. Best wishes to you.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

What does sex have to do with it? Haven't you ever noticed when a real man is present in the room, all attention is directed towards him?

I knew this was a bogus thread, but posted a legit response. I have dealth with scenarios far more outrageous than this. My response would, however, be the same. It is VERY difficult to do what is right when no one is "looking" than taking the easy path.

BTW - You getting "laid" seems to have gotten you into a bit of trouble. You may not be getting those "sammiches" you are so fond of! lmao

Will this make you feel better?

6a00e54ee7b6428833015433f97ddb970c-500wi

Sure made me feel better. Crazy Bacon. Love!:love:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

If you knew this was a bogus thread..then congratulations..and I am very happy that I gave you an outlet for all of your pent up anger and frustration, and hopefully it will not now be directed to some of your friends and loved ones...if in fact you have any. This was just a joke....to have a good time and relieve stress. HOpefully it worked for you...although differently than for most folks. If this is how you REALLY are, I feel sorry for you and for anyone that has to deal with you on a regular basis. Its just very, very sad. Best wishes to you.

But he is a real man!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    My dear CountryBoy... you've really done it this time.

Okay, here's what you need to do:

Clearly, trust has got to be re-established. In order for you to trust your "+1 on the side", she needs to prove to you that she is indeed worthy of such win. She and your wife need to meet over a bottle of wine and some Bon Jovi. Clearly, they both have something in common already - you. So that's a great starting point. Once they realize that fighting over you will not get them anywhere, they will join forces and thus you'll have the holiest of trinities. You can actually have one making said turkey sammiches with only the finest mustard AND get a BJ - AT THE SAME TIME! Think about it....

As far as this baby is concerned, it's probably yours you horndog, so just accept that!

Best of luck to you dear friend - and remember, if it doesn't work out, you can always just fake your death and start over in Mexico ;)
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Best Thread Ever.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Clearly, trust has got to be re-established. In order for you to trust your "+1 on the side", she needs to prove to you that she is indeed worthy of such win. She and your wife need to meet over a bottle of wine and some Bon Jovi. Clearly, they both have something in common already - you. So that's a great starting point. Once they realize that fighting over you will not get them anywhere, they will join forces and thus you'll have the holiest of trinities. You can actually have one making said turkey sammiches with only the finest mustard AND get a BJ - AT THE SAME TIME! Think about it....

As far as this baby is concerned, it's probably yours you horndog, so just accept that!

Best of luck to you dear friend - and remember, if it doesn't work out, you can always just fake your death and start over in Mexico ;)

^^^ Best response ever :drinker:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    uhm...... I make great turkey and swiss sammiches......... and I am great in bed...........

Hi there.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options

Forget the wife and the GF......I love you Lele! :heart:
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    KARMA...
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    uhm...... I make great turkey and swiss sammiches......... and I am great in bed...........

B!tch!!!!! We goin on Maury!!!!!!!!

Only AFTER I get my sammich and BJ!!!
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    KARMA...

Its spelled CARAMEL. Its great hot, on vanilla bean ice cream. Or peach cobbler. Just sayin! :wink:
  • spade117
    Options
    if it doesn't work out, you can always just fake your death and start over...

Don't forget to dye your eyebrows and rename yourself Phil Shifley.
  • spade117
    Options
    you totally ignored your wedding vows,

You were at their wedding? How do you know what their vows were?
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Ditch her, but give me her phone number first. I need someone to help out with the bills and the hubby on Bunco night!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

Forget the wife and the GF......I love you Lele! :heart:

I'll be waiting in Mexico...
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    you totally ignored your wedding vows,

You were at their wedding? How do you know what their vows were?

Gump, you are a goddam genius. I would send you to OCS if it would not be such a waste of a damn-fine enlisted man!!!!
  • chenrytc2
    chenrytc2 Posts: 48
    Options

Why would you feel sorry for me? So, you are saying integrity, honor, and respect and not good values? Why would you assume I am angry or frustrated? Why would I direct my anger/frustration at my friends? They would not be my friends if we didn't have similar ideas, goals, or values. People that "have to deal with me on a regualr basis" seek me out when they don't have to. Every team I have been on has performed at a higher percentage than any other team.

Sometimes in life, people need a "jump start" whether it is a good kick in the pants or a helping hand. Next time you make these assumptions, you can ask me a few questions.

Here is a question for you: "If you had to send an 18 year-old male/female into a high fatality situation, how would that effect you?"

I can tell you from experience, going to funerals of people that literally graduated from high school in June and die in November before Thanksgiving (the holiday most families get together) is NOT fun. It will change you.

p.s. - You can thank me for your freedom now.
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    I thought this sounded off lol. I did laugh out loud when I read it and just happened to be at work, lol. Nevermind. But I wouldn't be surprised if this was happening somewhere lol.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options

Why would you feel sorry for me? So, you are saying integrity, honor, and respect and not good values? Why would you assume I am angry or frustrated? Why would I direct my anger/frustration at my friends? They would not be my friends if we didn't have similar ideas, goals, or values. People that "have to deal with me on a regualr basis" seek me out when they don't have to. Every team I have been on has performed at a higher percentage than any other team.

Sometimes in life, people need a "jump start" whether it is a good kick in the pants or a helping hand. Next time you make these assumptions, you can ask me a few questions.

Here is a question for you: "If you had to send an 18 year-old male/female into a high fatality situation, how would that effect you?"

I can tell you from experience, going to funerals of people that literally graduated from high school in June and die in November before Thanksgiving (the holiday most families get together) is NOT fun. It will change you.

p.s. - You can thank me for your freedom now.
    [/quote]
    damn missing quote box....

I am sorry for you, because of your hostile, violent, and judgemental reaction to a post you say you knew was a joke. There is something just wrong with that. And as far as the above, including sending an 18 year old into a high fatality situation...and the rest...what does that have to do with anything in this post?

Lithium, much?
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Um, this just wrong on so many levels I'm not going to even touch it
This discussion has been closed.