Relationship question

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Your wife must love you.

She does. She loves the GF too. They go together like peas and carrots!
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    i got nice pie tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Show me.

its true. Its beautiful, juciy, and tastes great! A little dollop of whipped cream and you are in heaven....:devil:
  • CountryBoy65
    Options

Now back to the regulary scheduled comedy program...

I wuv you, I wuv you, said the little blue man...I wuv you, I wuv you to bits.....I WUUUUVVVVVVV you, said the little blue man, and scared me right out of my wits!!!
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, sounds like you got it going on. Too much going on to make anything work. Someone is being shortchanged and in the long run you will lose. Be careful what you do won't come back to haunt you. Get paternity test and keep it pushing. I would like to hear what happens.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

Now back to the regulary scheduled comedy program...

I wuv you, I wuv you, said the little blue man...I wuv you, I wuv you to bits.....I WUUUUVVVVVVV you, said the little blue man, and scared me right out of my wits!!!

Hey! That rhymes!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    UHHH you have a WIFE?! :noway: Hello here's what you do - stop ****ing around with other girls and maybe be a real husband?!
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    UHHH you have a WIFE?! :noway: Hello here's what you do - stop ****ing around with other girls and maybe be a real husband?!

Is that is how it is supposed to work. Damn, I have been doing it wrong allthis time. Thanks for the 411 darlin'. Could I interest you in dinner and drinks Friday evening? :flowerforyou:
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    i got nice pie tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Show me.

its true. Its beautiful, juciy, and tastes great! A little dollop of whipped cream and you are in heaven....:devil:

Now that sounds like a great pie!
  • Cindylou321
    Options
    Ya reap what ya sow dude... really..
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Lol Fight! Fight! Fight!
  • moosetrap
    moosetrap Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow. This is sooo beyond my realm of experience.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    All I can say is I'm glad you're not my husband...or boyfriend...or baby daddy!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Now you can fulfill your lifelong dream of going on Maury!!

:laugh:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I say it's time for a 3 some.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

We have done that a time or two.......
    There goes my lunch......:embarassed:
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Most stupid forum ever...why would someone even live like this?
  • sheshe2774
    sheshe2774 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding or serious? Lol...I'm having a hard time believing this is real.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

Don't knock it 'til ya try it...
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I'm glad you're not my husband...or boyfriend...or baby daddy!

But think of it, if he was, if you were pissed at him you can just have him go spend time with his girlfriend while you cool down. Win win. You get him out of your hair, he still gets to have a good time. :happy:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Does she know you've been snipped???

There is still a possibility.. So a simple paternity test is all it takes.

No, she does not know. Part of the attraction for her is that she wanted to eventually have kids. I couldn't tell her cause I was afraid she would cut me off, and that stuff is just too good to let go....

Okay, you will get no judgement whatsoever from me about the arrangement you have here. Clearly you are all adults capable of making the right decisions for your lifestyle. HOWEVER, the fact that this girl wants to have kids and you mislead her about your ability (and the so also the desire) is completely uncool. Furthermore, for her to think there was any possibility you WOULD leave your wife for her leads me to believe you may not have been completely forthcoming with your intentions with her in the first place.

A polyamory lifestyle requires honest communication from all parties on all subjects, and I'd say from what I've read so far, you've not been holding up your end of the deal. In conclusion, you're frucked, bro.

EDITED TO ADD: It looks like I may have been trolled. Leaving my wise words for posterity.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Don't knock it 'til ya try it...

Exactly.
This discussion has been closed.