Relationship question

Options

Replies

• PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    This guy has to be joking or daydreaming that he is in this situation, A wife and a girlfriend and you are accusing the girlfriend of being unfaithful ? People can still get pregnant after the snip, Why the heck doesn't your wife care that you are being unfaithful to her or doesn't she care what you do. Sounds like you are a bit of an *kitten* !

Does the girlfriend, do you really want a girl who wants to break up a marriage ? And where do you get off not telling her you have had the snip if you know she wants children.

What a self-centred, egotistical, selfish horrible man you are !

samuel_L_Jackson.gif
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something that can only be really sorted out by an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Totally!!!
  • BIG_RON_NO_MORE
    BIG_RON_NO_MORE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok for one what kind of relationship do you have with your wife I take it you guys are not very close and regards to the chick on the side you need to let her go, If you love her more than your wife someone has to go unless you can incorporate a three some. Does the girl know that you have been cut and if so why is she trying to play you.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    This is a joke right?

Infidelity is serious business. I really don't think anyone would have the nerve to joke about this. The OP is in a trying situation and needs your advice, not casual dismissal.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this for real?

Ok - if its for real then I guess you and your wife have an open relationship. As for the girlfriend - I agree with a couple of other posters "man up" and tell it how it is.

If it's not real, well......what can I say.....are people that bored as to make such a story up?

And finally, whatever happened to good old fashioned Marriage where people make a vow to each other til death do us part?

And why do people feel the need to "spread the seed" and cheat etc .... *shudders* I could never be in a relationship that was open or even cheat on my partner. Yes, I've been cheated on - forgave him and stayed - but I will never forget.

What is the world coming to? I'm fairly open minded but am starting to wonder if my view are changing as I get older.
  • eternalearth888
    Options
    Wait wait wait...you are sad about this girl cheating on you when the entire time you were cheating on your wife? ... *sigh*

Sounds to me like you has this coming...
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    This guy has to be joking or daydreaming that he is in this situation, A wife and a girlfriend and you are accusing the girlfriend of being unfaithful ? People can still get pregnant after the snip, Why the heck doesn't your wife care that you are being unfaithful to her or doesn't she care what you do. Sounds like you are a bit of an *kitten* !

Does the girlfriend, do you really want a girl who wants to break up a marriage ? And where do you get off not telling her you have had the snip if you know she wants children.

4jouq.jpg

I :heart: you husky - Winner!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    However, if you're in it for a turkey sandwich and the sex....is that really something you keep around when you have a wife? Obviously something's missing with the wife.

Obviously his wife doesn't make him turkey sandwiches and sex.

Now answer this OP: Do you eat the turkey sandwich while having sex?:bigsmile: Inquiring minds want to know!

No, I eat the girlfriend, then the sammich! But a combination...hmmmmmm...spicy and sweet! Great idea! I will try it out and let you know how it goes. Wanna join us? :devil:
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    First, Mormons believe in having only one wife. While it is true that in history, there was polygamy, it was over 100 years ago, and only 3% of the people actually practiced it. And it wasn't like many people think it was. The first wife had to approve and often chose the second wife etc.

However, there is no polygamy now in the LDS church. Anyone that practiced it would be excommunicated, so he better take this drama somewhere else.

While there were times when polygamy was practiced in history, I really think that one man and one woman is what is really intended. It is only different when there are not others of the same faith to marry. Like Abraham, David and so on.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???

Exactly what I was thinking!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I know this is a joke but I don't think it is very funny at all

Well, thanks for playing, and if you don't like if, feel free to GTFO! Have a nice day! :smile:
  • eternalearth888
    Options
    This is a joke right?

I really hope so
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    English mustard all the way!!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    huh?
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    *pokes head it* Love ya CB. And for all you close minded people: Grow the F*** up!

Come on people polyamorous (not polygamy...) is perfectly fine and doesn't make you some religious nut job. It's all about communication. I'm polyamorous myself, so if that's a sticking point feel free to go f*** yourselves. I love my significant other, he knows that and that if my "almost girlfriend" lived closer she and I would be together, and he knows that I am interested in getting into a relationship with a guy friend of mine whether it's casual, or formal. Does it sound "Springer-ish"? Perhaps, but all in all I live a pretty boring/normal life, I love/like/lust/care about whomever I please, but if either of us wants to add a relationship to the mix we sit down and discuss it.. I've tried monogamy and it doesn't work for me.

(And just a note, only "1st world" countries practice monogamy [yet cheat], while other parts of the world understand that humans are generally not monogamous creatures, and cheat less because there isn't a need to. Some people can be monogamous, but please don't fault/judge those that aren't if they are making their relationship(s) work without all the drama and cheating...) /end rant

(And you don't have to have "love honor, and be faithful" in your wedding vows. I know of an semi-openly polyamorous couple who didn't and they're just fine.)

*runs out of thread*
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This entire thread has made my morning a lot more sun shiny. Thanks all you hater for a load of laughs.

Sniff. I'll miss this thread when it's gone.

@Country boy, if you think that sammach is good.... you should taste my meatloaf. ;)
  • chenrytc2
    chenrytc2 Posts: 48
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

Wow...you REALLY need to get laid. Just sayin!

What does sex have to do with it? Haven't you ever noticed when a real man is present in the room, all attention is directed towards him?

I knew this was a bogus thread, but posted a legit response. I have dealth with scenarios far more outrageous than this. My response would, however, be the same. It is VERY difficult to do what is right when no one is "looking" than taking the easy path.

BTW - You getting "laid" seems to have gotten you into a bit of trouble. You may not be getting those "sammiches" you are so fond of! lmao
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you need to spice your life up a little. Get rid of the mustard (it won't know you're cheating if you pick it up, give it a good shake, and put it back in the fridge), and try a little wasabi sauce instead. It'll change your whole outlook on the situation.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    uhm...... I make great turkey and swiss sammiches......... and I am great in bed...........

B!tch!!!!! We goin on Maury!!!!!!!!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    You want a rational answer to an irrational situation/lifestyle. Really?! How about first looking in the mirror and MANNING THE *kitten* UP! First, you totally ignored your wedding vows, I don't care IF you have your wife's blessing! MAN UP! If it is over, end it in a respectful manner. Second, you don't want to give her up because of sex, sandwiches, and helping with the bills?! Really?! MAN THE *kitten* UP! You need a "younger" woman to take care of not only your sorry @$$ but your wife's to? Both of you should be embarrassed.

You said you are "cut", well you sir need to be castrated! Your wife needs to have her parts removed. We need to ensure neither of you ever reproduce. I know 18 year-old kids (men/women) that sacrifice their lives for this country, and I don't think they would for this non-sense.

You user name says it all, country boy. That's about right because a real man would have dug deep to make ends meet on his on two feet. More importantly, a REAL man would NEVER disrespect his wife in this manner. You are everything opposite of HONOR, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, RELIABLE, etc.

Why don't you start by telling your "girlfriend" you had a vasectomy and the probably of you getting her pregnant is rather small. Then, instead of shirking responsibility, why don't you and the girlfriend go the doctor's office and get tested so you can both see the results. After that, end one of the relationships. Then take your sorry @$$ to the unemployment office and apply for as many jobs as possible. If you have to work 2 or 3 jobs, then so be it. It's called being a MAN! This is just the beginning. That still will not qualify you as a real man, just a demonstration you can willingly sacrifice to become a man.

Last, get a straw (don't worry they are free from restaurants) and SUCK IT THE *kitten* UP!

Wow...you REALLY need to get laid. Just sayin!

What does sex have to do with it? Haven't you ever noticed when a real man is present in the room, all attention is directed towards him?

I knew this was a bogus thread, but posted a legit response. I have dealth with scenarios far more outrageous than this. My response would, however, be the same. It is VERY difficult to do what is right when no one is "looking" than taking the easy path.

BTW - You getting "laid" seems to have gotten you into a bit of trouble. You may not be getting those "sammiches" you are so fond of! lmao

Will this make you feel better?

6a00e54ee7b6428833015433f97ddb970c-500wi
This discussion has been closed.