Relationship question

Options

Replies

• CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    This definitely sounded insane. And I am glad that it is a joke. While people can choose to do whatever they want in their relationships (as long as others agree to it), I would have definitely called out the irony.

If there was an 'open' relationship, then GF should have been able to have one with whomever. Personally, I think it would be wrong all the way around.

But everyone lives their lives as they need to. I think that joking about relationships like this is not a good idea. It really would make a lot of people tweaked, especially if they have had moments where they experienced unfaithfulness. The anger that came out, kinds reveals that pain that they have.

For me, I really disliked the Mormon comments because of their inaccuracy, and if the story was true, I would just think that it is messed up, wouldn't trust those involved, and be grateful that is not my life.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    i got nice pie tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    If his wife knows and is okay with it...leave it alone. Just because it's not how YOU would handle YOUR relationship, doesn't mean it's not okay for others to have a wife and a girlfriend. You don't have to understand he and his wife's life choices, you just have to understand that they are entitled to live their life the way THEY choose to.

If you don't have anything constructive to say toward his actual QUESTION and not his back story, don't post.

OP - sounds like you've got a few options - you're damned if you do, damned if you don't, either you lose her because of the baby/cheating, you lose her because you tell her you're snipped but didn't let her know after she told you she wanted kids, or you get over it, accept that the baby may not be yours and move on with your lives. No matter what, I'd get that paternity test.

Edit. And IF this IS bogus...you need to grow up and find something better to do with your time.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why would you feel sorry for me? So, you are saying integrity, honor, and respect and not good values? Why would you assume I am angry or frustrated? Why would I direct my anger/frustration at my friends? They would not be my friends if we didn't have similar ideas, goals, or values. People that "have to deal with me on a regualr basis" seek me out when they don't have to. Every team I have been on has performed at a higher percentage than any other team.

Sometimes in life, people need a "jump start" whether it is a good kick in the pants or a helping hand. Next time you make these assumptions, you can ask me a few questions.

Here is a question for you: "If you had to send an 18 year-old male/female into a high fatality situation, how would that effect you?"

I can tell you from experience, going to funerals of people that literally graduated from high school in June and die in November before Thanksgiving (the holiday most families get together) is NOT fun. It will change you.

p.s. - You can thank me for your freedom now.

347zgwp.jpg
    51xchv.jpg

Thank you for your service! Sorry you got TROLLED!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    :huh: Is this for real?

Ok - if its for real then I guess you and your wife have an open relationship. As for the girlfriend - I agree with a couple of other posters "man up" and tell it how it is.

If it's not real, well......what can I say.....are people that bored as to make such a story up?

And finally, whatever happened to good old fashioned Marriage where people make a vow to each other til death do us part?

And why do people feel the need to "spread the seed" and cheat etc .... *shudders* I could never be in a relationship that was open or even cheat on my partner. Yes, I've been cheated on - forgave him and stayed - but I will never forget.

What is the world coming to? I'm fairly open minded but am starting to wonder if my view are changing as I get older.

Hard to say without trying the turkey and swiss sammich first.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's the deal. I have been seeing this girl for like 18 months now. She is sweet, sexy, funny, sarcastic, outgoing, outdoorsy....everything I like. She is quite a bit younger than me, has a good job and her own house. She tells me that she has not seen anyone other than me since we have been together, and up until recently, I believed her. Well here's the thing...she hit me this weekend with the news that she is pregnant. She swears its mine, but guess what.....I am cut, and have been checked and rechecked and there is no way its mine. She is adamant that it is and that she has not been with anyone else but me. Now she is pushing me to leave my wife and wants to get married.

My wife says that she is just a slut and has been cheating on me and that I really need to get a handle on her and get this stuff straightened out before things turn ugly. I really don't want to lose her, cause she is really an awesome girl and great in bed. She also makes a superb turkey and swiss sammich, toasted...with mustard. I don't want to lose her...but am concerned that she is cheating on me. My wife does not want to lose her either cause she helps out with the bills and keeps me out of my wife's hair on bunco night and for her girls' nights out.

I really don't know what to do.....or how to make her come clean about the real baby daddy. Help!

Go on Maury or Jerry Springer.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Push her down the stairs?
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Edit. And IF this IS bogus...you need to grow up and find something better to do with your time.

But I am only 8 years old. I don't wanna grow up yet. And What better to do with my time than this...after all...you are here reading it. Maybe you should go get a job, just sayin!

thanks for playing, you pick up your door prize on the way out! :wink: XOXO
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    JHC, they just keep coming out of the woodwork.
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    Push her down the stairs?

Push who?

I was wondering when you would come around baby....missed ya! :heart:
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    Go on Maury or Jerry Springer.

Who the hell are Maury and Jerry Springer?
  • chenrytc2
    chenrytc2 Posts: 48
    Options
    If you knew this was a bogus thread..then congratulations..and I am very happy that I gave you an outlet for all of your pent up anger and frustration, and hopefully it will not now be directed to some of your friends and loved ones...if in fact you have any. This was just a joke....to have a good time and relieve stress. HOpefully it worked for you...although differently than for most folks. If this is how you REALLY are, I feel sorry for you and for anyone that has to deal with you on a regular basis. Its just very, very sad. Best wishes to you.

Why would you feel sorry for me? So, you are saying integrity, honor, and respect and not good values? Why would you assume I am angry or frustrated? Why would I direct my anger/frustration at my friends? They would not be my friends if we didn't have similar ideas, goals, or values. People that "have to deal with me on a regualr basis" seek me out when they don't have to. Every team I have been on has performed at a higher percentage than any other team.

Sometimes in life, people need a "jump start" whether it is a good kick in the pants or a helping hand. Next time you make these assumptions, you can ask me a few questions.

Here is a question for you: "If you had to send an 18 year-old male/female into a high fatality situation, how would that effect you?"

I can tell you from experience, going to funerals of people that literally graduated from high school in June and die in November before Thanksgiving (the holiday most families get together) is NOT fun. It will change you.

p.s. - You can thank me for your freedom now.

damn missing quote box....

I am sorry for you, because of your hostile, violent, and judgemental reaction to a post you say you knew was a joke. There is something just wrong with that. And as far as the above, including sending an 18 year old into a high fatality situation...and the rest...what does that have to do with anything in this post?

Lithium, much?
    [/quote]

So, you post a joking thread and when someone posts a response you dislike or disagree with, that person has a problem? I thought I would have fun with it. Have you never seen Full Metal Jacket? Or any other military movie with Drill Instructors? Man, you are taking this too literal. Before I even posted I read your bio which of course is completely different than your post. It is obvious you are a family man with all the pics posted doing activities with your son. I just followed suit. You asked for advice so I gave it to you in an exaggerated form akin to your exaggereated post. You have to accept all the responses to your post, so when you say I am hostile, violent, etc. you must look in the mirror. Some of the posts are funny, degrading, serious, not serious, etc. People are just putting what they feel at that time. You keep making negative statements towards me, however, I have not said anything negative about you except for my initial post which was in jest to your initial post.

Also, you wanted to know what sending kids into zones have to do with anything, your inference to anger/hostility was off, seriousness about life would be right on. I know you can understand that because of your reason to lose weight - family and personal health.

Now back to the regulary scheduled comedy program...
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    What?? N-No... really?? No! Haha no no no, thats not real..

..Really? xD
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Banana Creme Pie?
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    CountryBoy - > code name of the individual who said he had evidence that there were WMD in Iraq.
    CountryBoy -> man who started the war in Iraq
    CountryBoy -> scapegoat chosen by idiots after they fail to understand a joke
  • SorchaEilis
    SorchaEilis Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hm. Interesting question.

First: getting snipped doesn't necessarily %100 guarantee that you can't get her pregnant. These things happen, kind of all the time.

Second: More a question- can you really ask for fidelity from your girlfriend on the side? I mean, to each their own, if that works for you and your wife, great. Personally, that would never work for me, but whatever floats your boat. But the point is, if she's smart, younger GF ISN'T putting all her 'eggs' in your basket if she ever wants a real relationship for herself.

Impressive... in a sick sort of way.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hm. Interesting question.

First: getting snipped doesn't necessarily %100 guarantee that you can't get her pregnant. These things happen, kind of all the time.

Second: More a question- can you really ask for fidelity from your girlfriend on the side? I mean, to each their own, if that works for you and your wife, great. Personally, that would never work for me, but whatever floats your boat. But the point is, if she's smart, younger GF ISN'T putting all her 'eggs' in your basket if she ever wants a real relationship for herself.

Impressive... in a sick sort of way.

You make my brain feel like it's going in reverse.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Show me.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    What the what?! :noway: I'm in awe a bit here... :huh:

Why is there a wife, a new girl, and another man??? Sounds like the could be yours baby is the LEAST of the problems listed???

Amen to that!! lol
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    Your wife must love you.
This discussion has been closed.