RANT: I wanted to punch his face.

1234568»

Replies

• lilylight
    lilylight Posts: 128 Member
    You should have stopped and asked to take his picture. When he asks why, just say, I need something to hang on my punching bag to help keep me motivated. Running is toning my lower body so punching your face daily should help me tone my upper. =)

Please don't let it discourage you. Idiots are everywhere and if you stop for them, they win.

"like"!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    You should have turned around and thanked him for showing others just how ignorant one *kitten* can be....What an *kitten*.

Oh........ I'm going to have to remember this one! :drinker:
  • I was jogging on the treadmill one day at the fitness club. I saw a dude staring at me. I have to hold "the girls" 'cause they're so big. I thought he was staring at that. Then I realized my backside was feeling cool. I reached around. My drawstring pants had fallen down below my cheeks, but because I was wearing beige spandex tummy control to hold in my floppy belly (2 abdominal surgeries for tumor & hernia, I HAVE to wear this) I didn't feel the breeze right away. SO here I am, 30lbs overweight, holding my boobs, pants below my butt cheeks showing my tan spanx & I don't even know it.

THAT was attractive <giggle>

Hope I made you laugh. I had to stop my workout I was laughing so hard after that happened.

You are my hero!