every morning
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Every day after I pee!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Before bed and when I wake up. Twice a day. Lets me know what I need to do differently the next day.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Maaaaaybe once a month if I find a scale, I gave mine up long ago, I refuse to have my mood dictated by a number, if I'm eating well and training hard that's good enough for me, I would rather be guided by the mirror :)
  • BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week, on the same day....Thursday's. I use the digital scales at work in the ER, so I know they are accurate. I do not eat breakfast until after I weigh-in but I do have at least one cup of coffee. Even though I am fully dressed, I do take off my shoes when I weigh.
  • Welsh_Rarebit
    Welsh_Rarebit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Daily, if I remember.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Every morning first thing and probably 2 more times during the day so about 3x a day lol :)
  • gretchnetz
    Options
    No more than once a week. But that's only because I work in a Doc's office. If I didn't have access to a scale, I probably wouldn't weigh in more than once a month or so. I get too "scale conscious" and it becomes an obsession...
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    One a week, just pick a day and stick to it, if u step on it everyday i find i drove myself crazy almost to much a burden then but that was for me.

Ditto...once every 5days
  • jnphogan
    jnphogan Posts: 2
    Options
    I weigh every day, but I track it twice a week. It helps me stay motivated if I track midweek and the end of the week.
  • dramaqueen0619
    dramaqueen0619 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesdays at the same time each week. If I weigh in everyday I would get too discouraged and depressed and start eating more again.
  • 2legit_2quit
    2legit_2quit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Every morning is like Christmas, i unwrap myself out of my pjs jump on the scale and see if I have any pleasant surprises. Usually 9 times out of 10 I'm disappointed with the lack of movement lol
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Once a week
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Every morning, first thing to see if I need to make any adjustments. But only once a week for official tracking.
  • wowLisawow
    Options
    Once a week. That really tells me what I need to know. If I did it every day I would go crazy. :smile:
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I use to weigh every Friday morning, but havent weighed in nearly 2 months. I can tell I have lost lots of inches, but don't know my weight.
  • pgprice
    pgprice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP June 4! I will weigh in once a month! So July 4th it is!! Im excited about this...:bigsmile:
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Everyday first thing in the morning before brekkie (and after the loo) however my scales are in my bathroom so I do sometimes find myself "just having a look" most times I visit the little girls room, not that I'm obsessed 0_0 lol

Having said that I only log my weight every Friday morning regardless and that's when I take my inch loss measurements (couldn't be bothered doing that every day) ;P
  • itz708
    itz708 Posts: 16
    Options
    i weight myself first thing in the morning, and right before i go to bed! so twice a day.
  • slytheslayer
    Options
    every morning. Lets me know if what im doing is working!